4th ICBER 2013 : 4th International Conference on Business and Economic Research
Call For Papers
4th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON BUSINESS AND ECONOMIC RESEARCH (4th ICBER 2013)
DATE: 4th & 5th March 2013
VENUE: Golden Flower Hotel, Bandung, Indonesia
Submit Paper to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 11th January 2013
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 25th January 2013
EARLY BIRD FEE: before 1st February 2013
Theoretical and empirical papers in all areas of Accounting, Banking, Economics, Finance, Management and Marketing are invited for the above International Conference. Please refer to the Major Field of Research.
The aim of the conference is to present and discuss research that contributes to the sharing of new theoretical, methodological and empirical knowledge, and to better understanding of business and economic practices, in particular in the field of social responsibility and ethics in business and economic. Papers related to issues of intercultural dialogue and management in multicultural societies is thus welcome. This conference is sponsored by Global Research Agency.
All papers will undergo a blind peer review process. Thus, all accepted papers will be published in the Refereed Conference Proceedings with an ISBN.
A. THEME-MAJOR FIELD OF RESEARCH
Broadly, the main areas of inquiry include the followings but not limited to:
• Business law & ethics
• Business research methods & teaching-related issues
• Growth & innovation
• Small business management
• Management science & strategic, operational, production management
• International business & management
• Innovative business models & organizational change
• Consumer behaviour & marketing
• Information science and technology & business information systems
• IT governance & e-business
• Sustainable development & resource management
• Capital resources & financing entrepreneurship
• Human resources & healthcare management
• Human resource management & education
• Public administration & regional development
• Rural development & agribusiness
• SME development
• Tourism & hospitalities
• Economic development & globalization
• Sustainable development & business
• Development research & methods
• Business, comparative advantages & developing
• European union & developing regions
• Development aid
• Developing countries & global finance crisis consequences
• International migration & development
• Natural resources & security
• Environmental limits to economic development
• Indigenous management education
• Islamic insurance (Takaful)
• Any other related areas pertaining to any issue which is related such as finance, accounting, banking, management, marketing, human resource, legal, information technology and religious perspectives.
B. REFEREED CONFERENCE PROCEEDING
All accepted papers will undergo a blind peer review process and will be published in the refereed conference proceedings with ISBN and will be published electronically via a website, namely, www.internationalconference.com.my which also contains proceedings of previous conferences.
C. CONFERENCE LUNCH AND DINNER
You will have several feedings such as morning and after-noon break-foods, buffet lunch and conference dinner. We welcome you to this international gathering of academics and researchers from many countries of the world. There is no extra fee for the dinner as this is include in the registration fee.
D. PAPER SUBMISSION
Abstract with at least 3 Keyword.
Format for Paper Submissions
* Please, submit your full papers in MS WORD format
* Length limit: approximately 5000 words for text or 25 pages, excluding abstract, diagrams tables and references
* The first page should contain in the following order:
* The final section will be the references in APA style
Please use the address: email@example.com to submit your paper.
Additional paper is chargeable at USD150 per paper and presented by the same presenter. No limits for papers per participant as long as additional papers are paid.
Thank you for your kind attention and support. We look forward to see you at the conference.
GLOBAL RESEARCH AGENCY
CONFERENCE MASTER RESOURCES
No 9. Tingkat 1, Jalan Impian Putra 1/4
Taman Impian Putra, Bangi,
43000 Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: +603-89271020 Fax: +603-89221020