EMSS 2013 : The 25th European Modeling and Simulation Symposium
Call For Papers
The 25TH European Modeling & Simulation Symposium (EMSS 2013)
Dates and Location
Athens, Greece, in cooperation with the I3M 2013 MultiConference
Extended Abstracts, April 15th 2013
Acceptance Notification, May 15th 2013
Camera Ready Papers, June 15th 2013
The EMSS proceedings will be submitted to Thomson ISI.
The European Modeling and Simulation Symposium is one of the most important Simulation Appointment in Europe. As tradition the conference focuses on Modeling & Simulation in Industry taking into consideration both applications and theoretical approaches. This event is the ideal framework for setting up European Community and International Projects and it could be used as a framework for hosting project review meeting and project exploitation. The audience includes both users, vendors and scientists operating in applying advanced techniques to industry, business and services. The International Program Committee will accept two types of camera-ready papers: extended paper (10 pages, 2 columns); regular paper (6 pages, 2 columns). Please refer to the on line authors instruction section (http://www.msc-les.org/conf/emss2013/index_file/EMSS_AuthorsInstructions.htm.
Topics of interest are included in the following areas, nevertheless different topics concerning Modeling & Simulation are welcome.
- Modeling & Simulation In Industry and in Industrial Engineering
- Effective Design by Modeling & Simulation
- Modeling & Simulation in Business, Economy, Finance and Commerce
- Modeling & Simulation Methodologies, Techniques and Applications
- Discrete and Combined Simulation
- Industrial Processes Modeling & Simulation
- Industrial Engineering
- Agent Directed Simulation
- Petri Nets based Modelling & Simulation
- Simulation and Artificial Intelligence
- Workshop on Cloud Manufacturing
- Simulation Optimization Approaches in industry, services and logistics processes
- Human-centred and Human-focused Modelling and Simulation
- Workshop on Soft Computing and Modelling & Simulation
- Workshop on Cloud Computing
- Simulation Approaches in Logistics Systems
- Modelling and Simulation in and for Education
Detailed topics description and current list of tracks/workshops at http://www.msc-les.org/conf/EMSS2013/index_file/EMSS_Tracks.htm
Contact and Information
For further information please contact Francesco Longo (firstname.lastname@example.org) or email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you in Athens, Greece.
EMSS 2013 Organization Committee