SISPAD 2013 : 18th International Conference on Simulation of Semiconductor Processes and Devices
Call For Papers
The SISPAD conference series provides an open forum for the presentation of the latest results and trends in modelling and simulation of devices, processes and equipment for integrated circuits.
Date and Location:
Conference date: September 3-5, 2013
Conference location: The Grand Central Hotel, Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Abstract submission deadline: April 12, 2013
Original papers are solicited in the following subject areas:
• Device Modelling and Simulation
• Process Modelling and Simulation
• Compact Modelling
• Process/device/circuit simulation in context with system design and verification
• Equipment, topography, lithography modelling and algorithms
• Interconnect modelling and algorithms including noise and parasitic effects
• Simulation of process, layout and purely statistical variability
• Advanced numerical methods and algorithms
• Fundamental aspects of device modelling and simulation
• Simulation of sensors, biosensors and electro-mechanical systems
The abstract should describe the nature of the presentation, together with references. The abstract is limited to two pages (1 page of text , 1 page of figures). Abstracts should be submitted in PDF format. The online submission system is now open.
We are happy to announce the following invited speakers will be delivering plenary talks at SISPAD:
Jo Finders (ASML)
Chenming Hu (University of California, Berkeley)
Gerhard Klimeck (Purdue University)
Gary Patton (IBM)
Cory Weber (Intel)
Jeff Wu (TSMC)
There will be two companion workshops that will run concurrently prior to the start of the conference on Monday 2nd September 2013. The European Workshop on Modelling of Reliability and Degradation of Nanoelectronic Devices is run via the MORDRED project, while T2E-CAD: Linking Technology and Electronic System CAD is being organised by IEEE Council on Electronic Design Automation (CEDA). Attendance at one of these workshops is free for registered SISPAD delegates.
SISPAD on Facebook:
The SISPAD Facebook page has been launched, which will be regularly updated in the run up to the conference giving you the latest conference news and a sample of what you can expect when you come to Glasgow.
Best Student Paper Award:
There will be an award from the IEEE-EDS Scotland Chapter for the Best Student Paper, chosen from those accepted for oral presentation.
For more information please visit www.sispad2013.org.