ePIC 2013 : ePIC 2013 - the 11th Conference of ePortfolio and Identity
Call For Papers
Following the rich discussions triggered by the presence of Mozilla Open Badges at ePIC 2012, the 11th ePortfolio and Identity Conference intends to explore further the concept of 'openness' in relation to the themes traditionally addressed by the conference. In particular, as ePortfolio and Open Badges are containers of personal data, what is their place in what some predict as the next big revolution: open personal data?
Authors are invited to address ePortfolio and identity issues in relation to:
* open ePortfolio and open badges
* open identity and open data
* open learning and open educational resources
* open assessment and open accreditation
* open employment and open business
* open architecture and open infrastructure
Key conference questions, in relation to ePortfolio and identity, may include (but are not limited to):
* How to support individual and community learning?
* How to contribute to the identity construction process?
* How to facilitate the recognition and accreditation learning?
* How to support lifelong learning, orientation and employability?
* How to support the acquisition of 21st century skills?
* How to create an open ePortfolio architecture and infrastructure?
# Healthcare Track
For the fourth time, the international ePortfolio & Identity conference will have ePortfolios in healthcare as a major theme and papers are invited on all aspects of ePortfolios in healthcare. 20 abstracts and the 5 best papers will be published in the International Journal of Clinical Skills (IJOCS)
* '''Initial Education''' —ePortfolio from kindergarten to further and higher education
* '''Employability, Organisational and Lifelong Learning''' —ePortfolio from employees to self-employed and entrepreneurs
* Healthcare Education and Practice —ePortfolio from patients to healthcare professionals (special track)
* '''Assessment, Accreditation and Recognition''' —knowledge, skills and attitudes
* '''Policies''' —ePortfolio and identity initiatives from a single institution to a whole country
* '''Identity Construction''' — ePortfolio, social networks, web 2.0
* '''Technologies''' —ePortfolio platforms, system architectures and standards
* 11 March 2013 Deadline for abstracts submission
* 15 April 2013 Authors notification of acceptance*
* 10 June 2013Deadline for the submission of long/short papers
* 8-10 July 2013 Conference
* 30 August 2013 Deadline for final version submission
* October 2013 Publication of the proceeding
|ECE 2013 The Inaugural European Conference on Education 2013|
|TrustID 2013 The 3rd IEEE International Symposium on Trust and Identity in Mobile Internet, Computing and Communications|
|ECAH 2013 The Inaugural European Conference on Arts and Humanities 2013|
|ECLL 2013 The Inaugural European Conference on Language Learning 2013|
|ACCS 2013 The Asian Conference on Cultural Studies 2013|
|IFIP Summer School 2013 Eighth International Summer School Privacy and Identity Management for Emerging Services and Technologies|