IWBF 2013 : International Workshop on Biometrics and Forensics
Call For Papers
The International Workshop on Biometrics and Forensics (IWBF) is organized by COST Action IC1106 – "Integrating Biometrics and Forensics for the Digital Age".
It is an international forum devoted specifically to the development of synergies between the biometrics and forensic science research areas.
IWBF provides the meeting place for those concerned with the usage of biometric recognition systems in forensic science applications, attracting participants from industry, research, academia and users.
Topics of interest for submissions include, but are not limited to:
• Biometric evidence for forensic evaluation and investigation
• Audiovisual biometrics for forensics examination
• Soft biometrics for forensics examination
• Forensic behavioural biometrics
• Biometric analysis of crime scene traces and their forensic interpretation
• Combination of multimodal biometrics with other forensic evidence
• Ethical and societal implications of emerging forensics biometrics
|HST 2013 IEEE Conference on Technologies for Homeland Security|
|ANSPSS 2013 Advances in Networking and Signal Processing for Social Security - Special issue on Inderscience journal|
|ICoFCS 2013 The 8th International Conference on Forensic Computer Science|
|ICMBS 2013 2013 International Conference on Medical and BioSciences|
|SI ANTE 2013 Special Issue on Network forensics and challenges for cyber-security of Annals of Telecommunications (JCR Journal)|
|BSS 2013 Special Issue on 'Biometrics for Secured Society', Neurocomputing, Elsevier|