SPC 2013 : Workshop on Scheduling for Parallel Computing
Call For Papers
A Workshop on Scheduling for Parallel Computing (SPC) shall be held in conjunction with the 10th International Conference on Parallel Processing and Applied Mathematics PPAM 2013 in Warsaw, Poland, on September 8-11, 2013.
The SPC workshop is intended to be a forum for exchanging ideas in the field of scheduling with a special focus on parallel and distributed computing. Suggested topics include (but are not limited to):
* cluster, grid, heterogeneous platforms scheduling
* scheduling for large scale distributed data processing
* new scheduling models
* divisible load theory
* bag of task scheduling
* load balancing
* scheduling workload measuring and modeling
* scheduling and computer performance
* algorithms for scheduling problems
* deterministic scheduling theory
* scheduling in general.
PAPER SUBMISSION AND PUBLICATION
The rules of PPAM conference apply. In particular:
* Authors should submit papers before April 21, 2013.
* Papers are not to exceed 10 pages (LNCS style).
* Submit papers as PDF file to EasyChair, look for SPC track.
* Papers will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit, relevance to the workshop topics, originality, correctness and quality of presentation.
* Papers presented at the workshop will be published after the conference in the Springer-Verlag LNCS series. Abstracts of the accepted papers will be available during the conference as a brochure.
* Final camera-ready versions of the accepted papers will be required by November 15, 2013.
Submission of Papers: April 21, 2013
Notification of Acceptance: May 31, 2013
Conference: September 8-11, 2013
Camera-Ready Papers: November 15, 2013
* Evripidis Bampis, LIP6, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, France
* Massimiliano Caramia, University of Rome "Tor Vergata", Italy
* Henri Casanova, University of Hawai`i at Manoa, USA
* Maciej Drozdowski, Poznań University of Technology, Poland
* Alfredo Goldman, University of São Paulo, Brazil
* Sascha Hunold, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
* Klaus Jansen, Universität Kiel, Germany
* Rajkumar Kettimuthu, Argonne National Laboratory, USA
* Arnaud Legrand, CNRS, Laboratoire Informatique et Distribution, Grenoble, France
* Jarosław Nabrzyski, University of Notre Dame, USA
* Krzysztof Rzadca, University of Warsaw
* Thomas G. Robertazzi, State University of New York at Stony Brook, USA
* Roberto Solis-Oba, University of Western Ontario, Canada
* Oliver Sinnen, University of Auckland
* Andrei Tchernykh, CICESE, Ensenada, Mexico
SPC WORKSHOP OFFICE
Institute of Computing Science
Poznań University of Technology
Piotrowo 2, 60-965 Poznan, POLAND
|IJDPS 2013 International Journal of Distributed and Parallel systems (IJDPS)|
|PDP 2014 Parallel, Distributed and Network-Based Processing|
|HiPC 2013 20th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing|
|PDAA 2013 5th International Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Algorithms and Applications|
|ICPADS 2013 International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems|
|JRTIP 2014 Journal of Real-Time Image Processing|