MWSCAS 2013 : IEEE International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems
Call For Papers
The IEEE International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems is the oldest Circuits and Systems Symposium sponsored by IEEE. The 56th edition will be held in Columbus, Ohio, USA, August 4 – 7, 2013. MWSCAS 2013 will include oral and poster sessions, student paper contest, tutorials given by experts in circuits and systems topics, and special sessions.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
• Analog and Mixed Signal Integrated Circuits
• Neuromorphic Systems
• Digital Integrated Circuits, SoC and NoC
• Control Systems, Mechatronics, and Robotics
• Programmable Logic, VLSI, CAD and Layout
• Optics and Photonics
• Linear and Non-linear Circuits and Systems
• Power Systems and Power Electronics
• Nanoelectronics and Nanotechnology
• Bioengineering Systems and Bio Chips
• Communication and Wireless Systems
• System Architectures
• Embedded Electronics
• Emerging Technologies
• Image Processing and Multimedia Systems
• RFICs, Microwave, and Optical Systems
• Digital Signal Processing
• Power Management and Energy Harvesting
• Hardware/Software Co-design
• Bio-inspired Green Technologies
Prospective authors are invited to submit a full paper describing original work. Only electronic submissions will be accepted. Papers should include title, abstract, and topic category from the list above in standard IEEE two-column format for consideration as lecture or poster. Both formats have the same value, and presentation method will be chosen for suitability.
All submissions should be made electronically through the conference web site at http://secs.ceas.uc.edu/mwscas2013/. Students are encouraged to participate on the best student paper award contest. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings subject to advance registration of at least one of the authors.
Columbus, OH is a vibrant city with many attractions, served by several major airlines and at the intersection of Interstate Highways 70 and 71. For more information, please visit www.experiencecolumbus.com.