ICCS 2013 : International Conference on Computational Science
Conference Series : International Conference on Computational Science
Call For Papers
Authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original, unpublished research and recent developments in Computational Sciences. All accepted papers will be printed in the conference proceedings published by Elsevier Science in the open-access Procedia Computer Science series.
ICCS 2013 invites original contributions on all topics related to Computational Science, including, but not limited to:
* Scientific Computing
* Problem Solving Environments
* Advanced Numerical Algorithms
* Complex Systems: Modeling and Simulation
* Hybrid Computational Methods
* Web- and Grid-based Simulation and Computing
* Parallel and Distributed Computing
* Advanced Computing Architectures and New Programming Models
* Visualization and Virtual Reality as Applied to Computational Science
* Applications of Computation as a Scientific Paradigm
* New Algorithmic Approaches to Computational Kernels and Applications
* Computational Humanities
* Education in Computational Science
* Large Scale Scientific Instruments
The conference theme this year being "Computation at the Frontiers of Science," papers with an interdisciplinary focus that highlight the broader impact of computing in various scientific disciplines will be particularly welcomed.
Procedia-logo The submitted paper must be camera-ready and formatted according to the rules of Procedia Computer Science. Please use this file for a Latex template plus instructions and click here for an MS word template file). Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and present the paper. PostScript and source versions of your paper must be submitted electronically through the paper submission system.
The copyright form is only needed after the paper has been accepted for publication in the proceedings.
Please, note that papers must not exceed ten pages in length, when typeset using the Procedia format.
Dates of deadlines for draft paper submission (full paper), notification of acceptance, deadline for camera-ready paper submission and registration may be found in the Important Dates section of this Web site.
Papers must be based on unpublished original work and must be submitted to ICCS only.
After the conference, selected papers will be invited for a special issue of the Journal of Computational Science
ICCS is an ERA 2010 A-ranked conference series.
To the paper submission system