ICHSL 2012 : 8th International Conference on Human-System Learning
Call For Papers
LAST CALL FOR PAPER
It is now obvious that the evolution of technologies has largely impacted human activities, the ICHSL conference focuses accordingly, and for 15 years and through 8 editions, with the human/system learning processes. This multidisciplinary approach raises the question of Teaching Media related to both “Data and knowledge” processing, production and acquisition.
ICHSL.8 is interested in questioning, modeling and describing as well the environments (systems), the technical factors and the practices that take part during training and learning activities. By taking into account intelligence is shared between the learners and the teaching devices, it is then possible to consider that both human and learning media can be considered as “learner”.
Learning Media could afford, within a social organization, management and identification of cognitive skills, in the sense where multiple informational phenomena with their context, expressiveness and purposes have to be taken into account.
According to various theoretical approaches and analysis of e-learning and remote training systems, ICHSL.8 is keen to study role and impact of augmented/mixed reality environments into those “complex systems of training.”
“Augmented reality” concept appears to be more closer to a “physical” world than virtual one as it is conditioned by user’ physical actions, actions that translate an effect, a modification or a contribution to the underlying communication system of augmented learning. An augmented learni system is seen here as a mediator combining mutualy physical (traditional) and virtual (digital) information within a learning session (for teachers and learners).
Interpretation, in a situation of augmented learning, is obviously sensitive to traditional perceptive input/output modalities (the five senses), but also to the complex contributions produced by the association of people, speech, and forms. Moreover, augmented learning systems must contribute to the interpretive process by adding items that have been scanned or digitalized (sensory data, spatial, semantic, cultural, historical, legislative, etc.).
ICHSL.8 is intended to focus on (and not limited to) the following topics:
• New learning spaces: augmented classroom
• Spatio-temporality of learning and the “augmented” training: roles and impacts of ICT on the perception of time
• Human-technology interferences during knowledge acquisition process.
• Embodiment of information, knowledge and know-how: “body discourses” in augmented interactions.
• Cognitive and Corporal Personalization of learning processes
- Site Universitaire de Gennevilliers, Paris, France
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission deadline: October, 10th 2012
*Proposals (15 000 – 25 000 characters included spaces and references) must be send to this e-mail : email@example.com
• Etienne-Armand AMATO, researcher-teacher at L’Ecole de l’image, Gobelins, R&D CEO,France
• Bilal ALSHAFEI (Prof.), An-Najah National University, Director of LRC, Palestine
• Carmen COMPTE (Prof.), Université de Picardie Jules Verne, Professeure SIC, Médiatisation des contenus, France
• Giovanni DE PAOLI (Prof.), Faculté de l'aménagement, Université de Montréal, Canada
• Abderrezak DOURARI (Prof.), Université Alger 2, Directeur du Centre National Pédagogique et Linguistique pour l'Enseignement de Tamazight, Algeria
• Franck DUFOUR, University of Texas at Dallas, Maitre de conférences, USA
• Manon GUITE (Prof.), Université de Montréal, Faculté de l'aménagement, Vice doyenne aux affaires académiques, Canada
• Christophe KOLSKI (Prof.), Université de Valenciennes, Directeur du groupe de recherche Raisonnement Automatique et Interaction Homme-Machine, France
• Mona LAROUSSI (Associate Prof.), Institut National des Sciences Appliquées de Tunis, Maitre de conférences en Informatique, Tunisia
• Pierre LELCLERCQ (Prof.), University of Liege - LUCID, Belgium.
• Laure LEROY (Associate Professor), team CITU-Laboratoire Paragraphe, Université Paris 8, France
• Jorge MARX GOMEZ, Universität Oldenburg, Department für Informatik, Directeur Business Information Systems I, Deutschland
• Engelbert MEPHU NGUIFO (Prof.), Université Blaise Pascal, Clermont-Ferrand, France
• Raphaëlle MILJKOVITCH (Prof.), Team CRAC-Paragraphe, Université Paris 8, France
• Weiming SHEN (Prof.), University of Western Ontario, Senior Research Professor au Conseil National de recherche, Canada
• Pierre QUETTIER (Associate Professor, HDR), Responsible of the team INDEX-Paragraphe, Université Paris 8, France
• Michael SMYTH (Prof.), Edinburgh Napier University, Director – Research Degrees School of Computing, United Kingdom
• Rainer UNLAND (Prof.), Universität Duisburg-Essen, Campus Essen, Directeur DAWIS, Deutschland
• Khaldoun ZREIK (Prof.), Université Paris 8, Responsible of the team CITU-Laboratoire Paragraphe, France
|ICMLA 2013 IEEE International Conference on Machine Learning and Applications|
|MUM 2013 12th International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Multimedia|
|ICEEE 2013 The Second International Conference on E- Learning and E- Technologies in Education|
|ICVWE 2013 ICVWE 2013 - 1st International Conference on Virtuals Worlds and Education|
|SE 2013 Software Engineering Journal|
|Las Vegas 2013 2013 Las Vegas International Academic Conference|