ISI 2012 : 2nd International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Informatics 2012
Call For Papers
Second International Conference on
Intelligent Systems and Informatics, ISI2012
(re-named from last year’s:
Informatics and Computational Intelligence ICI2011
see proceedings in IEEE online digital library CSDL and I-Xplore:
Website: http://isi2012.info, or http://it.unpar.ac.id/isi/2012/
19 - 21 November, Department of Informatics, Parahyangan Catholic University, Bandung, Indonesia
Publication: IEEE, Computer Society Digital library (CSDL) and I-Xplore.
Selected best papers in IJSSST.
Papers are invited on any aspect of the development of concepts, principles and algorithms for intelligent systems and informatics, and their applications in all areas relevant to system engineering, science, technology, business, management and industry. The conference will be held in Bandung, Indonesia. The event provides authors with an outstanding opportunity for networking and presenting their research findings at a top quality international conference.
- Intelligent Systems
- Neural Networks
- Fuzzy Systems
- Evolutionary Computation
- Autonomous Mental Development
- Adaptive Dynamic Programming and Reinforcement Learning
- Bio-informatics and Bio-engineering
- Computational Finance and Economics
- Data Mining
- Games, Virtual Reality and Visualization
- Emergent Technologies
- Intelligent Systems Applications
- Hybrid Intelligent Systems
- Soft Computing and Hybrid Soft Computing
- Systems Intelligence
- Intelligence Systems
- Control of Intelligent Systems
- Control Intelligence
- e-Science and e-Systems
- Robotics, Cybernetics, Engineering, Manufacturing and Control
- Methodologies, Tools and Operations Research
- Discrete Event and Real Time Systems
- Image, Speech and Signal Processing
- Industry, Business and Management
- Human Factors and Social Issues
- Energy, Power Generation and Distribution
- Transport, Logistics, Harbour, Shipping and Marine Simulation
- Supply Chain Management
- Parallel and Distributed Architectures and Systems
- Internet Modelling, Semantic Web and Ontologies
- Mobile/Ad hoc wireless networks, mobicast, sensor placement, target tracking
- Performance Engineering of Computer & Communication Systems
- Circuits, Sensors and Devices
Suggested topics (other topics are also welcome): Simulation methodology and practice, languages, tools and techniques. Models and modelling tools. Data/object bases. Analytical and statistical tools. Simulators and simulation hardware, training simulators. Integration of simulation with concurrent engineering, integrated design and simulation systems. AI, intelligent systems, agent-based simulation, decision support systems, philosophical issues, analogies, metaphors, knowledge modelling, acquisition and synthesis of new knowledge/models, intelligent/adaptive behaviour, man/machine interaction, control systems. Parallel and distributed simulation, discrete event systems. Artificial neural networks, computational intelligence.
Applications include but not limited to:
· remote sensing
· wireless communication
· intelligence and simulation
· electronic circuits and systems
· communication and networks management
· games, war/conflict/rebellion modelling
· cognitive functions, semantics modelling/dynamics
· manufacturing; robotics
· measurement; monitoring
· safety critica1 systems
· military applications
Exhibitors: manufacturers of software and hardware, publishers, etc., are invited to apply to exhibit their products.
You are invited to submit:
- full paper of 6 pages (Letter format, see template on conference website) for oral presentation,
- proposal to organize a technical session and/or workshop.
Submissions must be original, unpublished work containing new and interesting results that demonstrate current research in all areas of computational intelligence, communication systems and networks and their applications in industry, business and commerce. The proceedings of the Conference will be published in the IEEE Digital Library. The conference is organised by Asia Modelling and Simulation Society and is co-sponsored by
- Department of Informatics, Parahyangan Catholic University, Bandung
- IEEE UK & RI Computer Chapter
- UK Simulation Society
- European Council for Modelling & Simulation
Paper Submission: ISI2012 is using EDAS for submission and registration. Authors need to:
- create an account with EDAS, http://edas.info
- open the list of conferences managed by EDAS & find ISI2012
- click on Submit button on the right to enter your paper title & abstract
- upload file.
Kindly promote ISI2012 to all your contacts in your university, country and worldwide. This is the first international conference specifically on Informatics and Computational Intelligence in south east Asia and is promising to be a great event, it offers an excellent opportunity to network with world specialists and forge new friendships and cooperation with colleagues in Europe, Asia and worldwide.
Selected papers will be considered for publication in the International Journal of Simulation: Systems, Science & Technology, IJSSST: ijssst.info.
Best regards and very much hope to see you in Bandung, Indonesia, 19 – 21 November!!
On behalf of
ISI2012 conference chairs.
|CIS 2013 Control and Intelligent Systems Journal|
|IJPES 2013 International Journal of Power and Energy Systems|
|ICCRI 2013 2013 The 2nd International Conference on Control, Robotics and Informatics|
|ACM TOIT-Social Computing 2013 Foundations of Social Computing in ACM Transactions on Internet Technology|
|HIIJ 2013 Health Informatics - An International Journal (HIIJ)|
|IJCB 2013 International Journal of Computational Bioscience|