NWeSP 2012 : Eighth International Conference on Next Generation Web Services Practices
Call For Papers
International Conference on Next Generation Web Services Practices (NWeSP'12) is a forum which brings together researchers and practitioners specializing on different aspects of Web based information systems.
The conference will bring together the world's most respected authorities on semantic web, Web based services, Web applications, Web enhanced business information systems, e-education specialists, Information security, and other Web related technologies. The aim of NWeSP'12 is to serve as a forum to present current and future work as well as to exchange research ideas in this field.
NWeSP'12 invites authors to submit their original and unpublished work that demonstrate current research in all areas of Web based information systems and their applications in science, technology, business and commerce. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Topics of interest include all areas of Web Services and Web Applications. Poster session, workshops, and cultural events are planned.
We solicit original research and technical papers not published elsewhere. The papers can be theoretical, practical and application oriented on the following themes (but not limited to):
* Web Services Architecture, Modeling and Design
* Internet and Web-based Applications and Services
* Semantic Web, Ontologies (creation , merging, linking and reconciliation)
* Database Technologies for Web Services
* Web Services Security
* Quality of Service, Scalability and Performance
* User Interfaces, Visualization and modeling
* Customization, Reusability, Enhancements
* Web Services Standards
* Web Services Applications
* Web Based Applications
* Information Retrieval
* Semantic Query & Search
* Web Services Intellectual Property
* Knowledge sharing in the Web
* Semantic interoperability approaches
* Ontology-based interoperability
* Social and Legal Aspect of Internet Computing
* XML technologies
* Composition approaches for Web services
* Business process modeling, integration, and collaboration
We invite you to submit a:
* Full Paper (Upto 6 pages): Oral Presentation is required
* Short Paper (minimum 4 pages): Poster Presentation
NWeSP 2012 proceedings will be published by IEEE. A full paper (6 pages, A4 size) for oral presentation should be formatted following the IEEE format. Formating instructions and templates:
Submit your paper at the submission site.