CIMSim 2012 : Computational Intelligence, Modelling & Simulation 2012
Call For Papers
CIMSim2012, 25 - 27 September, Kuantan, Malaysia
Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.
Call for Papers: submission DEADLINE: 5 August 2012!!
4th International Conference on
Computational Intelligence, Modelling & Simulation, CIMSim2012
25 - 27 September 2012, Kuantan, Malaysia
Publication: IEEE, Computer Society Digital library (CSDL) and I-Xplore.
Selected best papers in IJSSST.
Papers are invited on any aspect of computational intelligence, mathematical modelling and computer simulation, in particular the development of concepts, principles and algorithms and their applications in areas relevant to system engineering, science, technology, business, management and industry, to be presented at CIMSim2012. The event provides authors with an outstanding opportunity for networking and presenting their research findings at a top quality international conference.
- Computational Intelligence
- Neural Networks
- Fuzzy Systems
- Evolutionary Computation
- Autonomous Mental Development
- Adaptive Dynamic Programming and Reinforcement Learning
- Bio-informatics and Bio-engineering
- Computational Finance and Economics
- Data Mining
- Games, Virtual Reality and Visualization
- Emergent Technologies
- Intelligent Systems & Applications
- Hybrid Intelligent Systems
- Soft Computing and Hybrid Soft Computing
- Systems Intelligence
- Intelligence Systems
- Control of Intelligent Systems
- Control Intelligence
- e-Science and e-Systems
- Robotics, Cybernetics, Engineering, Manufacturing and Control
- Methodologies, Tools and Operations Research
- Discrete Event and Real Time Systems
- Image, Speech and Signal Processing
- Industry, Business and Management
- Human Factors and Social Issues
- Energy, Power Generation and Distribution
- Transport, Logistics, Harbour, Shipping and Marine Simulation
- Supply Chain Management
- Parallel and Distributed Architectures and Systems
- Internet Modelling, Semantic Web and Ontologies
- Mobile/Ad hoc wireless networks, mobicast, sensor placement, target tracking
- Performance Engineering of Computer & Communication Systems
- Sensor Nodes, Circuits, Devices, Wireless Sensor Networks
Suggested topics (other topics are also welcome): Simulation methodology and practice, languages, tools and techniques. Models and modelling tools. Data/object bases. Analytical and statistical tools. Simulators and simulation hardware, training simulators. Integration of simulation with concurrent engineering, integrated design and simulation systems. AI, intelligent systems, agent-based simulation, decision support systems, philosophical issues, analogies, metaphors, knowledge modelling, acquisition and synthesis of new knowledge/models, intelligent/adaptive behaviour, man/machine interaction, control systems. Parallel and distributed simulation, discrete event systems. Artificial neural networks, computational intelligence.
Applications include but not limited to:
· remote sensing
· wireless communication
· intelligence and simulation
· electronic circuits and systems
· communication and networks management
· games, war/conflict/rebellion modelling
· cognitive functions, semantics modelling/dynamics
· manufacturing; robotics
· measurement; monitoring
· safety critica1 systems
· military applications
Exhibitors: manufacturers of software and hardware, publishers, etc., are invited to apply to exhibit their products.
You are invited to submit:
- full paper of 6 pages (Letter format, see template on conference website) for oral presentation,
- proposal to organize a technical session and/or workshop.
Submissions must be original, unpublished work containing new and interesting results that demonstrate current research in all areas of computational intelligence, communication systems and networks and their applications in industry, business and commerce. The proceedings of the Conference will be published in the IEEE Digital Library. The conference is organised by Asia Modelling and Simulation Society and is co-sponsored by
- IEEE Region 10
- IEEE UK & RI Computer Chapter
- UK Simulation Society
- European Council for Modelling & Simulation
Paper Submission: CIMSim2012 is using EDAS for submission and registration. Authors need to:
- create an account with EDAS, http://edas.info
- open the list of conferences managed by EDAS & find CIMSim2012
- click on Submit button on the right to enter your paper title & abstract
- upload file.
Kindly promote CIMSim2012 to all your contacts in your university, country and worldwide. Following the 3rd event in the series last year in Langkawi, this year’s CIMSim2012 is promising to be another great international IEEE-published top quality event and offers an excellent opportunity to network with world specialists and forge new friendships and cooperation with colleagues in Europe, Asia and worldwide.
Selected papers will be considered for publication in the International Journal of Simulation: Systems, Science & Technology, IJSSST: ijssst.info.
Best regards and hope to see you in Kuantan 25-27 September!!
On behalf of
CIMSim2012 conference chairs.
|IJMS 2013 International Journal of Modelling and Simulation|
|IJCB 2013 International Journal of Computational Bioscience|
|WCCI 2014 2014 IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence|
|CSEIJ 2013 Computer Science & Engineering: An International Journal (CSEIJ)|
|IJRA 2013 International Journal of Robotics and Automation|
|IJESET-August 2013 International Journal of Engineering Sciences and Emerging Technologies|