Inter-Eng 2012 : The 6th International Conference on Interdisciplinarity in Engineering
Call For Papers
We would like to invite you to the 6th International Conference INTER-ENG 2012, Interdisciplinarity in Engineering, which will take place on October 4th - 5th 2012, at the "Petru Maior" University of Tirgu Mures in Romania.
The main theme of the Conference is announced as: "Interdisciplinarity in development of new technologies".
The conference will promote dialogue on how to sustain in a more innovative and productive manner the industrial performance with support of new technologies that are influenced by interdisciplinary from different fields: mechanics, electronics, informatics, etc.
This conference aims to bring together the researchers, educational scientists, teachers, graduate students and civil society organization and representatives to share and to discuss theoretical and practical knowledge in the scientific environment.
All accepted and presented papers will be included in the INTER-ENG 2012 International Conference Proceedings, published by "Petru Maior" University Publishing House, that will be indexed in scientific databases.
Beside these, there are keynote speakers including the latest development, and workshops.
We would like to invite you to share your expertise, your experience, and your new research results about industrial management and engineering with the colleagues.
Prof.univ.dr. Calin ENACHESCU
President of the Conference
Rector of "Petru Maior" University of Targu Mures, Romania
AIM AND SCOPES
The conference aims to promote dialogues, discussion and exchanges on how to manage industrial processes in more innovative, productive and effective manners.
The role of technology will be underlined in the context of the East European transition economies so that possible adaptations, learning, and improvement of research, practical examples, and excellent practices can be made.
The continuous improvement as a result of technological applications and organizational innovation will be the focal point.
The participants can exchange new ideas, grounds, premises, and findings in the field of industrial engineering management. Special events and remarkable key-note speakers will add a great value to the conference.
Please note that only papers connected with or relevant for the general theme of the conference will be accepted.
The scope of the conference includes, but is not limited to; the following major topics as they relate to the development of new industrial technologies:
- Manufacturing technology
- Nano and microtechnology
- Control systems technology
- Worm face gear
- Cold forming technology
- Non-conventional technologies
- Information systems technology
- Simulation and modelling technology
- CAD/CAM/CAE integrated systems
- Computing technology
- Avanced software in engineering
- Coatings for high performance cutting technologies
- Surface engineering
- Sustainable development related technology
- Renewable energy management and technologies
- Waste management technology
- Technologies for managing pollutants
- Biomedical technology
- Intelligent systems and technologies
- Parallel and distributed computing
- Power and energy systems
- Signal and image processing
- Electronics and electrotechnology
- New technologies for education in engineering
- Open mobile technology
All proposals (extended abstracts and full papers) will be subjected to peer-reviews.
The selection panel of the conference committee will consider all extended abstracts received by the submission deadline to ensure that the proposed paper is relevant to the Conference.
The authors of abstracts that describe a relevant paper will receive in a notification of abstract selection.
All full papers will be double-blind reviewed by reviewers of the conference committee to ensure that the paper:
- follows the proposed subject of their abstract,
- is of a suitable length,
- is of a sufficiently high quality to be accepted for presentation at the conference and publication in the conference proceedings,
- meets the submission criteria laid down in the review form, that is focused on 10 issues,
- is appropriately referenced,
- has an adequate standard of Language. For authors whose first language is not English we request that you have your work proof read prior to submission by a native English speaker (or at least a fluent English speaker). Papers can be rejected due to a poor standard of English.
All accepted and presented papers will be included in the INTER-ENG 2012 International Conference Proceedings, published by "Petru Maior" University Publishing House.
The conference proceedings will be submitted for coverage in Conference Proceedings Citation Index™.
|INTER-ENG 2013 The 7th International Conference on Interdisciplinarity in Engineering - Advanced technologies for the next-generation manufacturing processes|
|MENS 2012 The 4th IEEE International Workshop on Management of Emerging Networks and Services|
|SE 2013 Software Engineering Journal|
|IJESET-August 2013 International Journal of Engineering Sciences and Emerging Technologies|
|IJMS 2013 International Journal of Modelling and Simulation|
|WCECS 2013 World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science|