IACQA 2013 : The Third International Arab Conference on Quality Assurance in Higher Education
Call For Papers
The International Arab Conference on Quality Assurance in Higher Education (IACQA) is a forum for scientists, researchers, and experts to present their latest research, results, ideas, developments, and applications in all areas of quality assurance in higher education. It is held periodically in the Arab homeland.
This conference is considered as an official scientific conference for the Association of Arab Universities in the field of quality assurance in higher education. Zarqa University in Jordan has been selected to be the permanent residence for its General Secretariat.
Permanent committee of (32) members and an International arbitrative committee of (200) members will oversee the conference.
IACQA'2013(3rd session) will be organized by Al-Zaytoonah University, Jordan,
Al- Zaytoonah University of Jordan has witnessed remarkable progress,at both Infrastructure, building, facilities, or academic and administrative level, It Includes seven faculties, twenty five majors, and Masters in Business Administration and Pharmacy.
The University characterized by a wonderful site overlooking the Queen Alia International Airport highway, and Its architectural and engineering nature that characterizes its buildings and gardens which filled with Olive trees, and It is about (15) kilometers south of the center of the capital Amman.
University Vision: To reach a prominent status locally and regionally in its educational programs and research activities within the accreditation standards of Quality Assurance.
To Improve the level of University education and provide the local and regional society with specialized experiences capable of development and Innovation, with trained leadership, and cope up with technological development so as to enhance scientific research.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
A- Mechanisms for applying of quality standards
• In the educational Institution
• In the Academic programs.
• In the field of scientific research.
• In the field of community service.
• At the graduate program .
B- Quality management in Higher education
• The use of International quality management models.
• Developing models of quality management
• Strategic planning.
• The location of quality assurance units and its role.
• Notable experiences in the application of quality management systems.
C- Quality standards for classification and ranking of universities.
• International quality standards for classification.
• •Arabic quality standards for classification.
• The models of standardization of Arabic classification.
• Principles related to licensing, accreditation and classification criteria.
• Notable experiences in applying the classification.
D- Internal and External evaluation of Universities
• Planning for Audits.
• Quality tools in data measurement.
• Quality tools in data analysis.
• Ladder ratings for quality standards.
• Notable experiences in Internal and external evaluation
SUBMISSION OF PAPERS
Researchers interested in attending this conference may submit their papers in English or Arabic. The maximum number of pages should be 15, including all diagrams, illustrations, tables and list of reference(s). The first page should include the title of the research, the name of the authors, the institution or university, P.O address, telephone and fax numbers as well as the e-mail address of the authors. The paper should start with an abstract of the research, followed by the keywords, then the rest of the paper, starting with an introduction and ending with a conclusion section. All papers should be typed in MSWord 2003 and addressed to the General Secretariat of the Conference email address at firstname.lastname@example.org. Papers may also be uploaded via the electronic conferences management system that can be accessed via the conference web site at www.iacqa.org/openconf. All papers shall be peer reviewed by specialists in the field. The evaluation of submitted papers is based on the importance and usefulness of the research topic. Technical merits, novelty of the approach, soundness of results, and clarity of presentation are also considered as factors of the evaluation process. Each article will be fully refereed by a minimum of two specialized referees. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings. Any question regarding submission or the reviewing process should be directed to email@example.com.
Submission Deadline: 29/12/2012
Professional workshop: 1/4/2013
Final manuscript due: 10/2/2013
Conference period: 2/4/2013
Tourist trip: 5/4/2013
• $ 250 for participants.
• $ 200 for attending the workshop.
• $ 500 for attending the conference.
• Researchers outside Jordan bear the expenses of residence.
Registration Fees Cover:
1. Conference Proceedings and accessories.
4. Tour on Friday, 5/4/2013 (those who wish to)
PROF. Rushdi Hassan/ The President of Alzaytoonah University/ Chairman
• Dr. Feras Al Azzah / The manager of quality assurance office at Alzaytoonah University/ rapporteur
• Dr. Nidal Al_ Ramahi, Zarqa University/ secretary general of the conference.
• Dr. Majed Harb/ Alzaytoonah University/member.
• Dr. .Zakria Azame, Zarqa University/member
• Dr. Ismail Yameen, Zarqa University/member
• Dr. Maram Al_Safarini, Zarqa University/member
• Dr. Andaleeb Abo Kamel/ Alzaytoonah University/ member
• Manal Abd elrahman/ Alzaytoonah University/ member
• Eman Abd Elhafeth/ Alzaytoonah University/ member
1- Al-Zaytoonah University Direct all correspondence to:
2-General Secretariat, Zarqa University Direct all correspondence to:
|QASBA 2013 2nd International Workshop on Quality Assurance for Service-based Applications|
|ICERI 2013 ICERI2013 (6th International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation)|
|RUSC. Call for papers 2013 Call for articles open for the next monographic Dossier on Mobile Learning Applications in Higher Education|
|TL 2013 2nd International Higher Education Teaching and Learning Conference 2013|
|GfH 2013 8. Jahrestagung der Gesellschaft für Hochschulforschung|
|ihe 2014 1st International Conference iPads in Higher Education|