ICMENS 2012 : 2012 8th International Conference on MEMS NANO, and Smart Systems
Conference Series : International Conference on MEMS, NANO, and Smart Systems
Call For Papers
Call for Papers
The objective of this conference is to provide a forum for the discussion of new developments, recent progress, and innovations in the design and implementation of MEMS, NANO, and Smart Systems-on-Chip. It addresses all aspects of design methods of those systems. The emphasis is on current and future challenges in research and development in both academia and industry. A proceeding of the conference will be published. Original and unpublished papers are solicited in the following areas, but not limited to:
• Modelling, Signal Processing, and Control
• Nanoelectronics, Spintronic Devices and Systems
• Smart Sensor Technology and Measurement Systems
• Electroactive Polymer Actuators and Devices
• Damping and Isolation
• Micro-fluidic Systems
• Nano-imaging, Scanning Probes, and Molecular Manipulation and Devices
• Active Materials: Behaviour and Mechanics
• Industrial and Commercial Applications of Smart Structure Technologies
• Smart Electronics, MEMS, and BioMEMS
• Smart Structures and Integrated Systems
• Nano-optics and Nano-photonic Devices
• Novel Fabrication Processes
• Laser Micromachining and Nanomachining
• Bio-electronics, Bionanotechnology, and Molecular Nanotechnology
Benefits of the Conference
Keep up-to-date on the latest advances in the field.
Present your research within a unique forum.
Collaborate with experts from around the world.
Submitted conference papers will be reviewed by technical committees of the Conference.
This year, all accepted and presented papers will also be published in the Advanced Materials Research Journal (ISSN: 1022-6680).
Advanced Materials Research (ISSN: 1022-6680) is Indexed by Elsevier: SCOPUS www.scopus.com and Ei Compendex (CPX) www.ei.org/. Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (CSA) www.csa.com, Chemical Abstracts (CA) www.cas.org, Google and Google Scholar google.com, ISI (ISTP, CPCI, Web of Science) www.isinet.com, Institution of Electrical Engineers (IEE) www.iee.org, etc.
Any problems please feel free to contact email@example.com
Formatting Instructions Format(DOC)
1. Electronics Submission System;
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org