SoC 2012 : International Symposium on System-on-Chip
Call For Papers
SoC 2012 is the 14th SoC event, building on the tradition of a series of SoC
events organized in Tampere, Finland annually since 1999. It consists of
invited talks, contributed scientific papers, and a commercial exhibit with
its own industrial program track. The symposium also features a panel
discussion on topics of high interest to the System-on-Chip community,
and a pre-conference tutorial on October 10. The mission of SoC 2012 is to
provide a forum that is fully and comprehensively dedicated to SoC.
We encourage your contribution to the program by submitting a research
paper, suggesting a distinguished invited lecturer and/or topic, submitting
an abstract to the industry program track, suggesting a tutorial course, or a
topic and tentative participants for a panel discussion.
In 2012 we are co-located with Embedded Systems Week 2012, Oct 7-12.
For that, see www.esweek.org.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Alternative computing concepts
• Advanced platform architectures
• Analysis and early estimation techniques
• Application-specific processors and architectures
• Configurable and reconfigurable architectures
• Hardware/software reuse techniques
• Low-power hardware techniques
• Low-power software techniques
• Operating systems for embedded systems
• Multiprocessor SoC implementations
• Network-on-chip and inter-chip communications
• Processor and compiler generators
• Retargetable compilers
• SoC verification and testing
• Software runtime environments
• Software emulation and simulation
• Software tools and languages for multiprocessor systems
• Special SoC applications
• System-level design flow and methodology
All topics should be handled highlighting the relevance to SoC.