NCMA 2012 : 4th International Workshop on Non-Classical Models of Automata and Applications
Conference Series : Non-Classical Models for Automata and Applications
Call For Papers
Call for Papers: NCMA 2012
4th International Workshop on Non-Classical Models of Automata and Applications
23-24 August 2012, Department of Informatics, University of Fribourg, Switzerland
(CfP in PDF format is attached.)
Researchers are invited to submit papers concerning original contributions on non-classical models of automata and applications and related subjects for NCMA 2012. The aim of this workshop is to bring together researchers working on different aspects of different variants of non-classical automata models.
Topics of NCMA 2012 include, but are not limited to:
* Bio-inspired Automata;
* Cellular Automata;
* Restart- ing/Forgetting Automata;
* Automata with Additional Resources;
* Automata Networks, Cooperation, and Communication;
* Quantum Automata;
* Other Formal Models (Inspired by: Linguistics; Bio-Computing; Text Processing; Document Engineering; Self-Assembling).
NCMA 2012 will take place after DLT 2012 and before MFCS 2012. It is held in Fribourg, Switzerland.
Submission Deadline: 29 April 2012
Notification Deadline: 10 June 2012
Workshop Dates: 23-24 August 2012
Papers presenting original contributions on non-classical models of automata and applications and related subjects are being sought.
Authors are invited to submit papers of no more than 16 pages in OCG-style in electronic format (PostScript or PDF). Proofs omitted due to space constraints must be put into an appendix. Simultaneous submissions to other conferences or workshops with published proceedings is not allowed. All submissions will be reviewed by at least three referees.
The proceedings are expected to be published by Österreichische Computer Gesellschaft in its email@example.com series. Selected papers will be published in a special journal issue. To submit your paper, please visit http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ncma12.
* Suna Bensch (Umea University, Sweden);
* Henning Bordihn (University of Potsdam, Germany);
* Christian Choffrut (University of Paris Diderot, France);
* Erzs ́ebet Csuhaj-Varju ́ (E ̈otv ̈os-Lor ́and-University Budapest, Hungary);
* Rudolf Freund (Technical University of Vienna, Austria, co-chair);
* Dominik D. Freydenberger (University of Frankfurt, Germany);
* Viliam Geffert (University of Koˇsice, Slovak Republic);
* Markus Holzer (University of Giessen, Germany, co-chair);
* Andreas Malcher (University of Giessen, Germany);
* Florin Manea (Universities of Kiel, Germany, and Bucharest, Romania);
* Carlo Mereghetti (University of Milano, Italy);
* Frantiˇsek Mr ́az (University of Prag, Czech Republic);
* Joachim Niehren (INRIA, France);
* Marion Oswald (Technical University of Vienna, Austria);
* Beatrice Palano (University of Milano, Italy);
* Dana Pardubsk ́a (University of Bratislava, Slovak Republic);
* Kai Salomaa (Queen’s University, Canada);
* Petr Sos ́ık (University of Opava, Czech Republic);
* Bianca Truthe (University of Magdeburg, Germany, co-chair);
* Ulrich Ultes-Nitsche (University of Fribourg, Switzerland, co-chair).
* Jo ̈el Allred (University of Fribourg, Switzerland);
* Rudolf Freund (Technische Universit ̈at Wien, Austria);
* Markus Holzer (Universit ̈at Giessen, Germany);
* Friedrich Otto (Universit ̈at Kassel, Germany);
* Ulrich Ultes-Nitsche (University of Fribourg, Switzerland).
For more information, please visit http://diuf.unifr.ch/ncma2012