Hazardous Areas Conference 2012 : Hazardous Areas for Manufacturing, Mining, Processing and Utilities 2012
Call For Papers
Hazardous Areas Conference 2012
Manufacturing, Mining, Processing and Utilities
3rd, 4th & 5th July 2012
Are you involved in designing or applying electrical equipment for service in hazardous areas? We are looking for a number of speakers to present papers at this important industry event.
This conference has been created to meet and exchange ideas for those concerned with the safe use of electrical equipment and instrumentation in hazardous, flammable or explosive atmospheres, thus preventing accidents and injuries in the workplace.
It will serve to highlight technologies, best practices, and accelerate improvements in standards and regulations. It will also reduce the economic impact of accidents through the prevention of explosions and fires due to ignition of flammable vapours
or dust clouds. You will be sharing your experience and know-how with engineers, technicians and other technical professionals who are all eager to eliminate accidents and injuries in the workplace.
The conference will present an industry-wide forum to examine and discuss the latest local and international practices and standards in hazardous areas. Hear from, meet with and network with other colleagues working in this fast developing area. The event will also provide opportunities for participants to discuss their experiences and applications.
The overall objective of this conference is to share best practices and new technologies in hazardous areas. We are especially seeking papers on case studies and practical applications.
· Zones and definitions
· Classification of apparatus
· Apparatus grouping and temperature
· Electrical hazards, earthing, bonding and testing
· Standards, certification, certificates,marking and approval
· Codes of practice for selection and installations of Ex equipment
· Installation, maintenance, fault finding and repairs of Ex equipment
· Safe Electrical equipment design and selection for hazardous areas
· Case histories of electrical incidents
· Organizational requirements of safety for hazardous areas
· Safety programs for hazardous areas
· Application of EPL’s
· Regulations and the Law
· Risk management
· Workplace safety for hazardous areas
· Construction, operation and maintenance
· Auditing techniques
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TODAY by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org