Wind Integration Workshop 2012 : 11th International Workshop on Large-Scale Integration of Wind Power into Power Systems as well as on Transmission Networks for Offshore Wind Power Plants
Call For Papers
We welcome papers, brief technical notes, and posters. You are invited to present your research or discuss your technical developments in our printed proceedings.
Please be prepared to submit an abstract of maximum 500 words (free style) as well as a brief summary of the nature of your work and level of expertise between 11 February and 11 May, 2012.
Abstracts will only be accepted if submitted to the workshop's online abstract submission system. Starting date fort eh submission will be February 11, 2012.
Based on this information, authors will be notified of the acceptance of their papers by 15 June, 2012.
Final papers must then be submitted 15 September, 2012 at the latest.
All presented papers and posters will be published in the workshop proceedings (ISBN 978-3-9813870-5-6).
All participants are responsible for paying their own travel and hotel expenses.
Please select a subject for your work from the list of conference topics.
Proposed Preferential Topics
- Project experiences related to grid connection
- Smart Grids and Wind Power
- Experiences with large-scale integration of wind power into power systems
- Grid connection technologies - AC and DC strategies
- Advances in on- and offshore wind energy technology and grid connection
- IT technology for a large-scale integration of wind power
- Wind power monitoring and prediction systems
- Energy management systems for on- and offshore wind farms
- Modeling of wind turbines and wind farms for system integration studies including methods of testing and verification of compliance with requirements, and technologies (on grid side and wind turbine side) to facilitate integration
- Power balancing methods and solutions, e.g. balance markets, to manage wind power variability in power systems
- Regulations (grid codes) and standards for the grid connection of wind power
- Rules and mechanisms for integrating wind power in electricity markets