IEEE MWSCAS 2012 : 55th International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and systems
Call For Papers
The IEEE International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems (MWSCAS) is the oldest Circuits and Systems Symposia sponsored by IEEE. The 55th edition will be held in
Boise, Idaho, USA from August 5-8, 2012. MWSCAS 2012 will include oral and poster sessions, student paper contest, tutorials given by experts in circuits and systems topics, and special sessions. Topics include, but not limited to:
- Analog & Mixed-Signal Circuits and Signal Processing
- Digital Circuits, Computer Arithmetic, Embedded Electronics and System
- Programmable logic, VLSI, CAD and Layout
- Linear and Non-linear Circuits and Systems: Theory and Applications
- Nanoelectronics and Nanotechnology
- Digital Signal Processing, Communication and Wireless Systems
- Image Processing and Multimedia Systems
- RF, Microwave, and Optical/Photonics Systems
- Neural Networks, Neuromorphic Circuits and Fuzzy Systems
- Control Systems, Mechatronics, and Robotics
- Power Electronics and Systems
- Bioengineering Circuits and Systems
- RFID, MEMS/NEMS
Prospective authors are invited to submit a 4-page Full Paper describing original work.
Only electronic submissions will be accepted. Papers should include title, abstract, and
topic category from the list above in standard IEEE two-column format for consideration
as lecture or poster. Both formats have the same value, and presentation method will be
chosen for suitability. All submissions should be made electronically through the
conference web site at http://coen.boisestate.edu/mwscas2012/. Students are encouraged to participate in the best student paper award contest. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings subject to advance registration of at least one of the authors.
For more information about Boise, visit http://www.cityofboise.org/.