CBR-MD 2014 : International Workshop Case-Based Reasoning
Call For Papers
Submission Deadline extended: April 29th, 2014
Notification Date extended: May 15th, 2014
Camera-Ready Deadline extended: May 28th, 2014
International Workshop Case-Based Reasoning CBR-MD 2014
July 18, 2014, St. Petersburg/Russia
Petra Perner, Institute of Computer Vision and applied Computer Sciences, IBaI, Germany
The goals of this workshop are to:
- provide a forum for identifying important contributions and opportunities for research on case-based reasoning
- promote the systematic study of how to apply case-based reasoning to different applications show case applications of case-based reasoning
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- CBR for signals, images, video, audio and text
- Similarity assessment
- Case representation and case mining
- Retrieval and indexing
- Conversational CBR
- Meta-learning for model improvement and parameter setting for processing with CBR
- Incremental model improvement by CBR
- Case base maintenance for systems
- Case authoring
- Life-time of a CBR system
- Measuring coverage of case bases
- Ontology learning with CBR
All papers will be published in the workshop proceedings by ibaipublishing.
Paper submissions should be haved a maximum of 15 pages.
Please submit the electronic version of your camera-ready paper through the CMS-system.
Submission Deadline: März 20th, 2014
Notification Date: April 30th, 2014
Camera-Ready Deadline: May 12th, 2014
Workshop date: July 18th, 2014
After the conference, authors are invited to submit a revised version of their paper to the International Journal Transactions on Case-Based Reasoning (http://www.ibai-publishing.org/journal/cbr/about.html). Please submit a revised version of your paper after the conference to firstname.lastname@example.org.