InnovationKT 2012 : Innovation through Knowledge Transfer 2012
Call For Papers
International Conference on
Innovation through Knowledge Transfer 2012, 19&20 April 2012, Menzies Carlton Hotel, Bournemouth, UK
Held in the vibrant seaside town of Bournemouth, the fourth conference in the series, InnovationKT2012 will offer a valued opportunity for academics, professionals and business people working on knowledge transfer, knowledge exchange and innovation, to present and publish their work on business-focused and application-orientated projects.
Featuring world-class invited speakers and oral presentation sessions and workshops from expert practitioners in the field, InnovationKT provides an excellent opportunity to disseminate, share and discuss the impact of university-business and business-business interactions.
The conference will concentrate on the following themes:-
• Processes of knowledge transfer, knowledge origination, knowledge exchange and knowledge sharing
• Innovation, open innovation and the relationship between knowledge transfer and innovation
• Human and organisational aspects of knowledge management
• Incubators and entrepreneurship schemes
• Commercialisation (licensing of intellectual property, spin-outs formation, and incubators)
• Collaborative applied research and consultancy
• Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
Calls for papers
Achieve a peer-reviewed publication in professionally published proceedings. Full papers (10 pages) will be presented and published in the conference proceedings by Springer-Verlag. Short paper submissions feature a presentation without the need to write a formal full paper.
Secure your presentation slot by submitting by 1 December.
Call for Proposals for Special Sessions and Workshops
We invite senior researchers or managers who have a special interest in a specific conference topic to to take responsibility for a special session, gathering six papers from colleagues and managing the review process. We also invite proposals for workshops and other activities that will be of interest to delegates.
• Submission of Proposals for Invited Sessions/Workshops: 1 November 2011
• Submission of Papers (First Call): 1 December 2011
• Early Registration: 1 February 2011
• Upload of Final Files: 1 March 2011
For more information about InnovationKT-2012
See the website http://inkt12.innovationkt.org or email us at email@example.com