INDIN 2012 : 10th IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics
Call For Papers
IEEE INDIN is the premier conference series presenting the state of the art and future perspectives of industrial information technologies, where industry experts, researchers, and academics share ideas and experiences surrounding frontier technologies, breakthroughs and innovative solutions and applications.
Previous conferences in the series were respectively held in Banff Canada (2003), Berlin Germany (2004), Perth Australia (2005), Singapore (2006), Vienna Austria (2007), Daejeon Korea (2008), Cardiff UK (2009), and Osaka Japan (2010), and Lisbon Portugal (2011). The INDIN2012 will be held on July 25-27, 2012 in Beijing, China.
The aim of the conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from industry and academia and to provide them with a platform to report on recent developments, achievements, deployments, technology trends and research results, as well as initiatives related to industrial informatics and their application.
Topics within the scope of INDIN2012 will include, but are not limited to:
• Infrastructure and Technology in Industrial Informatics
• Cognitive and Computational Intelligence in Industrial Informatics
• Distributed, Embedded and Networked Control
• Factory Automation and Industrial Informatics
• Human, Computer and Machine Interface
• Mechatronics and Robotics
• Industrial Informatics Applications
• New Paradigms in Industrial Informatics
The special session is designed to enhance the technical program and focus on specific topics and areas, INDIN’2012 will include invited and special sessions, in addition to regular ones. Special sessions can cover subjects or cross-subjects belonging to the topics of interest, or novel topics related with the ones identified within the topics of interest. Special sessions can also have the drive from specific R&D projects or clusters of projects, namely EU-sponsored R&D projects. Potential Special Sessions include:
• Sensor Network, Field-Bus and Wireless Network
• Positioning, Navigation, and Control
• Condition Monitoring, Fault Diagnosis and Health Management
• Intelligent Performance Management
• Smart Grid
• E-Learning for Small and Medium Enterprises
• Engineering e-Networked Industrial Ecosystems
• Information Security, Safety and Trust
• Sensing and Communication Technologies
• Collaborative Manufacturing and Service System
If you are interested in organizing a special session, please submit proposals to Special Session Co-Chairs, Prof. Yunhua Li(firstname.lastname@example.org) and Prof. Paulo Leitao (email@example.com).