MJOR 2012 : Mexican Journal of Operations Research
Call For Papers
Mexican Journal of Operations Research
CALL FOR PAPERS , 12/12/2011
MJOR is an international scientific electronic journal which publishes papers form all areas related to Operations Research. MJOR is part of the eco-friendly community with the publications by means e-publication mode.
The Mexican Journal of Operations Research published papers in different areas of OR, the topics are:
• Business Management
• Computational Intelligence
• Computational tools for strategic decision support
• Finance aspects
• Innovative Applications of real problems of OR
• Intelligent Transportation Systems
• Planning and scheduling
• Production, Manufacturing and Logistics
• OR education
• Other related topic with OR
• Technical reports, thesis or surveys of OR.
• Theoretical foundations of OR
• Transportation Problems
All contributions should be concise and written in English. Authors must assure that no part of the paper has been published nor submitted for publication elsewhere.
The author must to submit the paper using the paper submission system (MJOR.ORG).
Dra. Ocotlán Díaz-Parra
Editor-in-chief of the Mexican Journal of Operations Research
mail: editor at mjor.org
The Mexican Journal of Operations Research is a product of EDITADA.