EUSIPCO 2008 : European Signal Processing Conference
Call For Papers
The 2008 European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO-2008) is the sixteenth in a series of conferences promoted by EURASIP, the European Association for Signal, Speech, and Image Processing (www.eurasip.org). Formerly biannual, this conference is now a yearly event. This edition will take place in Lausanne, Switzerland, organized by the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne (EPFL).
EUSIPCO-2008 will focus on the key aspects of signal processing theory and applications as listed below. Exploration of new avenues and methodologies of signal processing will also be encouraged. Accepted papers will be published in the Proceedings of EUSIPCO-2008. Acceptance will be based on quality, relevance and originality. Proposals for special sessions and tutorials are also invited.
Areas of Interest
* Audio and Electroacoustics
* Design and Implementation of Signal Processing Systems
* Image and Multidimensional Signal Processing
* Multimedia Signal Processing
* Signal Detection and Estimation
* Sensor Array and Multichannel Processing
* Signal Processing for Communications
* Speech Processing
* Education in Signal Processing
* Nonlinear Signal Processing
* Medical Imaging and Image Analysis
* Signal Processing Applications (Biology, Geophysics, Seismic, Radar, Sonar, Remote Sensing, Astronomy, Bio-informatics, Positioning etc.)
* Emerging Technologies
Best Paper Awards
There will be a paper and a best student paper contest.
Student authors who appear as first authors
in a paper may enter the student paper contest.
Procedures to submit a paper, proposals for special sessions/tutorials, will be detailed at www.eusipco2008.org. Submitted papers must be camera-ready, final, no more than five pages long all inclusive and conforming to the format that will be specified on the EUSIPCO web site above.
Proposals for Special Sessions and Tutorials: December 7, 2007
Electronic submission of Full papers (5 pages A4): February 8, 2008
Notification of Acceptance: April 30, 2008
Submission of Camera-Ready Papers: May 31, 2008
Conference: August 25-29, 2008