AE 2024 : International Conference on Applied Electronics
Call For Papers
Virtual Conference in 2024.
The 29th International Conference on Applied Electronics is the latest regular event organized yearly from 1996 by the University of West Bohemia in Pilsen, Czech Republic. The aim is to provide a forum for researchers and practitioners interested in advances in the wide scope of electronic circuits and systems, especially in applications of theoretical research. The AE conferences are co-sponsored by IEEE - Industrial Electronics Society and IEEE - Czechoslovakia Section.
The papers should report original work and applied ideas, including experimental results. All the papers will be peer-to-peer reviewed for acceptance by the International Program Committee, composed of respected experts. The AE Proceedings are submitted to IEEE Xplore, ISI Web of Knowledge, and Scopus databases. Conference language is English. All papers will be checked for plagiarism.
Authors of several best papers will have an opportunity to publish their research in a scientific journal Radioengineering (IF 1,1).
- Analogue and digital electronic systems
- Automotive electronics, issues of safety
- Bio-Medical electronics
- Electronics in industry, EMC
- Electronics in measurement and control
- Electronic systems simulation and CAD
- Electronics in telecommunications, IoT
- Embedded systems - HW and SW, AI
- Signal processing
- ... and other related areas