EMSS 2024 : European Modeling & Simulation Symposium
Call For Papers
EMSS 2024 - European Modeling & Simulation Symposium!
The 36th European Modeling & Simulation Symposium (EMSS 2024)
The European Modeling and Simulation Symposium is one of the most important simulation conferences in Europe. As a tradition, the conference focuses on Modeling & Simulation in Industry taking into consideration both applications and theoretical approaches. The conference proposes a multi-sides perspective to Modeling & Simulation environment. Tracks organization is intended to cover different research macro-areas dedicated to Industrial Engineering, Effective Design, Business, Economy and Finance, Medicine, Methodologies, Techniques and Applications. Such framework gives to scientists, technicians and users the opportunity to interact, collaborate on the most challenging research topics in the field of Modeling & Simulation. EMSS Conference is a traditional event and it was held successfully worldwide as part of the I3M Multiconference.
DATES AND LOCATION
September 18 – 20, 2024
Venue: Tenerife, SPAIN
Abstracts or full draft papers, April 15th, 2024
Acceptance Notification, May 15th, 2024
Camera Ready Papers, June 15th, 2024
PROCEEDINGS AND INDEXING
EMSS and all I3M articles are published as Open Access and distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY-NC-ND) license. You can access and download all I3M articles at any time from the I3M Online Repository at https://www.cal-tek.eu/proceedings/i3m/
I3M proceedings past editions (including EMSS, HMS, MAS, IMAACA, DHSS, IWISH, SESDE, FOODOPS, proceedings) are indexed by Scopus, in addition the I3M proceedings will be submitted for indexing in ISI Conference proceedings Citation Index and Google Scholar.
Current list of Topics and Tracks:
Modeling & Simulation Methodologies, Techniques and Applications
● Discrete and Combined Simulation
● Soft Computing & Simulation
● Simulation and Artificial Intelligence
● Distributed and Parallel Simulation
● Verification, Validation and Accreditation Simulation Languages
● Simulation Software and Optimization Tools
● Design of Experiment Agent Directed Simulation
● High Level Architecture
● Human Modeling and Simulation
● Real Time Modeling & Simulation
Effective Design by Modeling & Simulation
● Modeling & Simulation in Industrial Design
● Modeling & Simulation in Product Design
● Modeling & Simulation in Multibody Systems
● Virtual Reality and Visualization
● Numerical Methods
● Modeling, Simulation and Prototyping
Modeling & Simulation in Industrial Engineering
● Modeling & Simulation in Manufacturing
● Modeling & Simulation for the Industry Services Simulation and Scheduling
● Industrial and Processes Modeling & Simulation Supply Chain Management
● Supply Chain Risk and Vulnerability Management
● Modeling & Simulation in Logistics, Traffic and Transportation
● Supply Chain and Extended Enterprises Emergency Management
Modeling & Simulation in Business, Economy, Finance and Commerce
● Simulation for Financial Planning Forecasting
● Risk Management by Modeling & Simulation
● Business Process Engineering and Simulation
● Modeling & Simulation of Economic Systems
● Simulation in Finance and Finance Services
● Simulation in Project Management
● Data Mining and ERP Systems
● Advanced Simulation for Logistics Systems
● Advances in discrete and distributed simulation
● Human-centred and Human-focused Modelling and Simulation
● Industrial Processes Modelling & Simulation
● Industry 4.0 Theory and Applications
● Modelling, Computer Simulation and Visualisation of Heritage
● Modelling and Simulation Approaches in and for Education
● Modelling and Simulation in Physiology and Medicine
● Petri Nets based Modeling and Simulation
● Retail-oriented simulation
● Soft Computing and Modelling & Simulation
● Simulation Optimization Approaches in Industry, Aviation, Services and Transport
● Workshop on Cloud Computing
● Workshop on Cloud Manufacturing
● Workshop on Model Engineering for System of Systems
● Workshop on Modeling and Simulation in Advanced Physics Technologies (MoSAPT)
● Industrial process understanding and optimization using Multiphysics modelling
Conference best papers will be directed to International Journals for inclusion through content extension. I3M 2024 will generate Special Issues of top-quality International Journals for best authors. Find out more on the website!
The submission and review of papers for EMSS 2024 will be managed through EasyChair.
Guidelines for the preparation of manuscripts and instructions for submission are provided on the conference website: https://www.msc-les.org/i3m2024/call-for-papers/#submission-guidelines
All manuscripts must be submitted electronically through the Conference Manuscript Management System.
All papers will be accepted with the understanding that they will be presented at the conference. At least one author of each accepted paper will be required to register before uploading the final version.
Access for free the I3M proceedings of previous editions
Conferences Proceedings are available at this link https://www.cal-tek.eu/proceedings/i3m/
"Gianni Cantice Research Award for Gifted Simulation Students" and the “Norbert Giambiasi Award for Conceptual Modeling Excellence” will be announced during the I3M 2024 Gala Dinner and attributed to the best simulation student applicants. The Gianni Cantice Award is entitled to Col.Cantice as recognition for his long activity in Simulation; the Gianni Cantice Award Winner will receive the Award Certificate and a financial contribution (a free registration for the next I3M conference).
The Norbert Giambiasi Award is entitled to Prof. Norbert Giambiasi as recognition for very highly qualified contribution in Conceptual Modeling and DEVS within the International Simulation Community. The Norbert Giambiasi Award Certificate Board selects the paper among best Conceptual Modeling contributions to the I3M Conference. If you have a student as co-author in your EMSS paper the student could be considered for the award.
The EMSS Conference concentrates on applications of simulation and computer technologies to logistics, supply chain management, multimodal transportation, maritime environment and industrial logistics. This event is the ideal framework for setting up European Community and International Projects and it could be used as a framework for hosting project review meetings and project exploitation. The audience includes both users, vendors and scientists operating in applying advanced techniques to industry, business, and services.
Contact and Information
For further information please contact the EMSS secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We look forward to welcoming you to Tenerife (Spain)
EMSS 2024 Organization Committee