iSTEM-ED 2024 : The 9th International STEM Education Conference 2024
Call For Papers
The 9th International STEM Education Conference 2024 (iSTEM-Ed 2024) will be held in Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa, Cha-Am, Hua Hin, Phetchaburi, Thailand during 31st July - 2 August 2024.
The conference aims to bring together scholars from different backgrounds to emphasize dissemination of ongoing research in the fields of STEM education covering the following topics:
• Technology-Enhanced STEM teaching and learning
• Pedagogical models and applications of STEM Education
• Skills and Re-Skills development for STEM literacy
• Curriculum studies and development-focused STEM education and
• Industry Linkage and partnerships but not limited to other topics related to STEM Education
Researchers/Authors are invited to submit research papers describing original work in above mentioned fields and related technologies.
The conference is organized by EEAAT (Electrical Engineering Academic Association (Thailand) in cooperatoin with RMUTT-Thailand, HCMUTE-Vietnam, UTHM-Malaysia, UPI-Indonesia, and UTM-Malaysia.
The conference information can be accessed through the following link: http://www.istem-ed.com/2024/
Accepted full papers will be submitted for inclusion at IEEE Xplore® digital library indexed by SCOPUS.