KES-IDT (IS07) 2024 : 16th International KES Intelligent Decision Technologies conference - Invited Session Responsible and Trustworthy Artificial Intelligence (IS07)
Call For Papers
we are pleased to invite you to send high-level research contributions to our Invited Session with title "Responsible and Trustworthy Artificial Intelligence" (IS07) organized within the 16th International KES Intelligent Decision Technologies conference 2024 (KES-IDT-24).
The aim of this invited session is to explore the recent advances in the field of responsible and trustworthy AI approaches through the presentation of new research, ongoing work and survey contributions, from both a technical and theoretical perspective. It mainly concerns the explainability and interpretability of AI models, the fairness in calibrating AI models, the creation of robust, secure and safeguarding the users’ privacy and data rights AI systems in multiple contexts.
Topics of the invited session include, but are not limited to:
- Explainable AI techniques
- Digital security and cybersecurity
- Safety, accuracy, reliability and reproducibility of AI
- Methods for privacy, quality and integrity of data
- Innovative techniques for the avoidance of unfair bias
- Accessibility and universal design of AI systems
- Diversity, non-discrimination and fairness in AI systems
- Sustainable and green AI
- Impact of AI technology in society and democracy
- Usability of AI methods
- Risks connected to intelligent Human-Computer interaction
- Ubiquitous health monitoring via IOT
- Personal smart devices for healthcare
- AI, law and human rights
- State budget and financial sustainability of disruptive technologies
The Invited Session will be held in the wonderful location of Santa Cruz, Madeira, Portugal, between 19 and 21 June 2024, a very pleasant time of year to visit the place.
The deadline for sending contributions is extended to 7 February 2024!
The Full Papers conference proceedings will be published by Springer as book chapters in a volume of the KES Smart Innovation Systems and Technologies series, submitted for indexing in Scopus, Thomson-Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) and the Web of Science.
Information for authors, including submission of papers, can be found at the following link:
All other information can be found at the main page of the KES-IDT-24 conference:
Please don't miss this precious opportunity to join our high-level scientific community in the field of artificial intelligence methods, where you can meet highly reputed colleagues, receive constructive feedback on your research topics, attend our amazing social events and gala dinner, and admire the outstanding beauty of Madeira at sunset!
Looking forward to meet you at the conference invited session IS07!