I2COMSAPP 2024 : International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and its Applications in the Age of Digital Transformation
Call For Papers
I2COMSAPP'2024 is organized by the Faculty of Sciences and Techniques, Nouakchott University, Nouakchott, Mauritania.
April 23 – 25, 2024
Publication Partner (confirmed): SPRINGER, LNNS indexed book series (Scopus, Web of Science, SCImago, etc.). https://www.springer.com/series/15179.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies hold immense promise for developing countries by offering innovative solutions to longstanding challenges. By leveraging AI in healthcare, education, economic development, infrastructure, and resource management, these countries can potentially leapfrog traditional development stages and improve the quality of life for their populations. However, it is essential to approach AI deployment with ethical considerations to ensure that the technology serves the best interests of these communities and thus to maximize the expected benefits.
In this context, the "I2COMSAPP'2024" aims to provide an excellent opportunity to gather experts, researchers, practitioners, and innovators from various fields to explore the latest advancements, challenges, and practical implementations of artificial intelligence and machine learning (ML) technologies. Moreover, it aims to foster knowledge sharing, collaboration, and networking among professionals who are driving responsible and innovative use of AI and leveraging real-world applications for the betterment of society and industries.
I2COMSAPP'2024 brings the theme of “Artificial Intelligence and its capabilities for Sustainable Development”. The main areas of interest include, but not limited to, the following topics:
• Topic 1: Digital Economy-Oriented Artificial Intelligence,
• Topic 2: Artificial Intelligence for Biometrics-based Applications,
• Topic 3: Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare,
• Topic 4: Artificial Intelligence in Education,
• Topic 5: Artificial Intelligence in Intelligent Autonomous Systems,
• Topic 6: Artificial Intelligence in Oil & Gas/Mining Energy and related Industries,
• Topic 7: Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture,
• Topic 8: Artificial Intelligence for Cultural Heritage Preservation and Inclusive Access,
• Topic 9: Generative AI,
• Topic 10: AI in other areas such as Networking, Cloud Computing, etc.
• Full Paper submission: January 23, 2024
• Authors Notification: February 23, 2024
• Camera-Ready: March 23, 2024
• Early Registration Starts: February 23, 2024
• Normal Registration Start: March 23, 2024
I2COMSAPP'2024 solicits original contributions that align with the conference's objectives and topics, illustrating the latest research advancements and practical implementations of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) technologies, with a particular emphasis on their potential to drive positive change in developing countries:
• Contributions should not have been published elsewhere or be under consideration for publication.
• Contributions should be written in English and formatted using Springer style template, available for download at this link: https://www.springernature.com/gp/authors/publish-a-book/step-by-step-conference-proceedings,
• Contributions should be submitted in full length, between 8 and 15 pages, via the submission system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=i2comsapp
• Contributions will be rigorously peer reviewed and checked against any kind of plagiarism.
I2COMSAPP proceedings will be published by Springer (confirmed):
• All accepted and presented papers will be included in the Conference Proceedings and published by Springer in its indexed LNNS book series (Scopus, Web of Science, SCImago, INSPEC, etc.); the full list of indexing and discovery services of this series can be found at: https://www.springer.com/series/15179.
• Selected outstanding papers will be invited to submit an extended version to some reputable journals, which will be indicated later.
• Yahya Mohamed Elhadj (Chair), Arab Center for Research and Policy Studies | Doha Institute for Graduate Studies, Doha, Qatar,
• Mohamedade Farouk Nanne, Faculty of Sciences and Techniques, Nouakchott University, Nouakchott, Mauritania,
• Anis KOUBAA: Research and Initiatives Center, Prince Sultan University, Riyadh, KSA.
• Farid MEZIANE: Data Science Research Centre, College of Science and Engineering, University of Derby, Derby, UK.
• Mohamed Deriche, College of Engineering and Information Technology, Ajman University, Ajman, UAE,
• Kouzou Abdellah, Ziane Achour University of Djelfa, Djelfa, Algeria.
• The Arab League of Educational, Cultural, and Scientific Organization,
• For more and up to date information, please visit: https://www.i2comsapp.org/
• For enquiries, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yahya Mohamed Elhadj,
On behalf of the I2COMSAPP'2024 Steering Committee.