I4CS 2024 : 24th International Conference on Innovations for Community Services
Call For Papers
"Crossing technological border" is the motto of the I4CS this years. The conference addresses internet community systems, foundations, technology, applications as well as socializations. The topics include, but are not limited to original work in the following areas:
- Distributed Architectures and Frameworks
- Data architectures and enablers for community services
- Blockchain and decentralized technologies
- 5G/6G technologies and ad-hoc mobile networks
- Data models, artificial intelligence, and big data analytics
- Distributed and hybrid quantum computing
- Communities on the Move
- Social networks, news, and mobile work
- Open collaboration and eLearning didactics
- Recommender solutions and context awareness
- Augmented reality, robotics, and location-based gaming
- Intelligent transportation, logistics, and connected cars
- Ambient Work and Living
- Remote work challenges and eHealth-assisted living
- Smart energy and home control
- Smart cities and municipal infrastructure
- Internet of things and sensor networks
- Cybersecurity and privacy concerns
I4CS solicits submissions of unpublished papers presenting research results, industrial experiences and applications, as well as detailed specifications of open problems.
Electronic submission is required. Full papers of no more than 20 pages and written in English should be submitted as PDF files using the EasyChair conference management system.
I4CS Proceedings will be published with Springer in Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) series. In addition, the papers will be submitted to indexing libraries, e.g. DBLP and Scopus.