QRS 2024 : The 24th IEEE International Conference on Software Quality, Reliability, and Security
Call For Papers
QRS 2024: The 24th IEEE International Conference on Software Quality, Reliability, and Security
July 1 to 5, 2024
Conference Website: https://qrs24.techconf.org/
In 2015, the SERE conference (IEEE International Conference on Software Security and Reliability) and the QSIC conference (IEEE International Conference on Quality Software) were combined into a single conference, QRS, with Q representing Quality, R for Reliability, and S for Security, sponsored by the IEEE Reliability Society. This conference gives engineers and scientists from both industry and academia a platform to present their ongoing work, relate their research outcomes and experiences, and discuss the best and most efficient techniques for the development of reliable, secure, and trustworthy systems. It also provides an excellent opportunity for the academic community to become more aware of subject areas critical to the software industry as practitioners bring their needs to the table. The 24th QRS conference will be held from July 1-5, 2024 in Cambridge, United Kingdom.
Topics of Interest
* Reliability, Security, Availability, and Safety of Software Systems
* AI-based Techniques for Software Quality, Reliability, and Security
* Knowledge-based Techniques for Software Quality, Reliability, and Security
* Software Testing, Verification, and Validation
* Program Debugging and Comprehension
* Information and Software Quality Assurance
* Fault Tolerance for Software Reliability Improvement
* Modeling, Prediction, Simulation, and Evaluation
* Metrics, Measurements, and Analysis
* Secure and Reliable Storage
* Software Penetration and Protection
* Software Vulnerabilities
* Formal Methods
* Malware Detection and Analysis
* Intrusion Detection and Prevention
* Operating System Security and Reliability
* Mobile and Smartphone Applications
* Internet of Things and Cloud Computing
* Information and Knowledge Management
* Benchmark, Tools, Industrial Applications, and Empirical Studies
* Machine Learning and Deep Learning Models and Systems
Submit original manuscripts (not published or considered elsewhere) with the following page limits: twelve pages (regular papers), ten pages (short papers and workshop papers), and two pages (fast abstract track, poster papers, industry track). Each paper should include a title and the name and affiliation of each author. Except for the fast abstract track, poster papers, and industry track, each submission should also include a 300-word abstract and up to 6 keywords. The format of your submission must follow the QRS Conference Proceedings Format.
At least one Best Paper Award will be presented.
Detailed instructions for paper submission can be found at https://qrs.techconf.org
March 11, 2024: Abstract due
March 18, 2024: Regular and Short papers due
April 1, 2024: Workshop papers due
April 6, 2024: Fast Abstracts & Industry Track due
April 6, 2024: Poster Track due
May 6, 2024: Author notification
June 1, 2024: Author registration due
June 1, 2024: Camera-ready due
July 1-5, 2024: Conference dates
Conference Proceedings and Special Section of SCI Journals
IEEE Computer Society Conference Publishing Services (CPS) will publish the proceedings.
Accepted papers will also be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore and to other abstracting and indexing partners such as the Ei Compendex.
Papers of top quality will be invited to submit their extended versions to selected SCI Journals.
* General Chair: Hongji Yang, University of Leicester, United Kingdom
* Program Chair: Sudipto Ghosh, Colorado State University, USA
* Program Chair: Elena Troubitsyna, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
* Program Chair: Zhenyu Chen, Nanjing University, China
For more detailed and updated information, please refer to https://qrs.techconf.org.
For paper submission, review, or other questions, please send emails to email@example.com.