Euro-PAR 2024 : 30th International European Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing
Call For Papers
30th International European Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing (Euro-Par 2024)
August 26 - 30, 2024, University Carlos III of Madrid, Madrid, Spain
In cooperation with ACM/SIGHPC
*** Recipient of the Euro-Par Achievement Award 2024: Professor Franck Cappello ***
Euro-Par is the prime European conference covering all aspects of parallel and distributed processing, ranging from theory to practice, from small to the largest parallel and distributed systems and infrastructures, from fundamental computational problems to applications, from architecture, compiler, language and interface design and implementation, to tools, support infrastructures, and application performance aspects. Participants at Euro-Par are researchers in academic institutions, government laboratories and industrial organisations. Euro-Par aims to be the primary choice of such professionals for the presentation of new results in their specific areas. Euro-Par provides an excellent forum for focused technical discussion, as well as interaction with a large, broad and diverse audience. In addition, Euro-Par provides a platform for a number of accompanying, technical workshops for smaller and emerging communities.
VENUE AND ORGANIZATION
Euro-Par 2024 will be held as a primarily in-person event (although remote presentation and participation will be supported, if unavoidable). The venue is the Puerta Toledo campus of University Carlos III of Madrid. Euro-Par 2024 is organised by the ARCOS research group of the University of Carlos III of Madrid. General Chairs are Jesus Carretero and Sameer Shende and Program Chairs are Javier Garcia-Blas and Ivona Brandic. The Organizing Committee is listed on the web site: https://2024.euro-par.org/conference/committees/.
The Euro-Par 2024 proceedings will be published by Springer in the LNCS series.
• Papers must be in PDF format and should not exceed 14 pages (including references)
• Papers must be formatted in the Springer LNCS style:https://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines
• Papers that don’t meet these requirements might be rejected without a review
• Contributions submitted elsewhere or currently under review will not be considered
• All submitted papers will be checked for originality by Springer iThenticate;papers which show an insufficient originality might be rejected without a review
• Paper submissions are made through EasyChair using the link: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=europar2024
• Abstract Submission: March 5, 2024 (AoE)
• Paper Submission: March 15, 2024 (AoE)
• Author Notification: April 29, 2024
• Camera-Ready Papers: June 2, 2024
• Author Registration: June 2, 2024
Extended versions of selected excellent papers will be considered for publication in:
• International Journal in High Performance Computing with Applications
• IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems
Authors of accepted papers will be invited to submit an artifact that will be evaluated separately. Accepted Artifacts will be considered for the Euro-Par 2024 Artifact Special Issue in the Journal of Open Source Software (https://joss.theoj.org).
We invite submissions of high-quality, novel and original research results in areas of parallel and distributed computing covered by the following list of tracks. More information on the tracks can be found on the conference web page: https://2024.euro-par.org/submission-of-papers/call-for-papers/.
Track 1. Programming, Compilers and Performance
• Stefano Markidis, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden.
• Cristina Silvano, Politecnico di Milano, Italy.
Track 2. Scheduling, Resource Management, Cloud, Edge Computing, and Workflows
• Luiz Fernando Bittencourt, University of Campinas, Brazil.
• Anne Benoit, ENS Lyon, France.
Track 3. Architectures and Accelerators
• Taisuke Boku, University of Tsukuba, Japan.
• Alberto Ros, University of Murcia, Spain.
Track 4. Data Analytics, AI, and Computational Science
• María S. Pérez, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain.
• André Brinkmann, Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, Germany.
Track 5. Theory and Algorithms
• Kengo Nakajima, RIKEN, Japan.
• Henning Meyerhenke, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Germany.
Track 6. Multidisciplinary, Domain-specific and Applied Parallel and Distributed Computing
• Antonio Plaza, University of Extremadura, Spain.
• Jose E. Moreira, IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center, USA.