WSAI--EI 2024 : 2024 the 6th World Symposium on Artificial Intelligence (WSAI 2024)
Call For Papers
★WSAI 2024 - 2024 the 6th World Symposium on Artificial Intelligence // Scopus & Ei Compendex Index
★ Full name: 2024 the 6th World Symposium on Artificial Intelligence (WSAI 2024)
★ Abbreviation: WSAI 2024
★ Website: http://wsai.org/
★ Date: June 7-9, 2024
★ Held in: Guangzhou, China
★ Sponsored by: Guangdong University of Technology
2024 the 6th World Symposium on Artificial Intelligence has the goal to be an annual conference for researchers, academicians and industry persons in various fields of Artificial Intelligence and Computer Systems.
It will be held in Guangzhou, China during June 7-9, 2024.
We hope that this conference will attract a large number of delegates from all over the world contributing to very high quality technical sessions. It also aims to:
- provide early career scientists with an inspiring event allowing them to connect to relevant experts in related fields.
- provide an exciting venue for researchers to network and establish national and international collaborations;
- bring together leading experts from all relevant scientific domains to advance the understanding of Artificial Intelligence.
- Call for Papers - More Topics, please visit at http://wsai.org/cfp.html
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Track 1.Robotics & Intelligent Systems
Science and Engineering & Control
Artificial Neural Networks in robotics or automation
Bio-robotics and Bio-mechatronics
Data Mining in Pattern Recognition
DNA Computing for Autonomous Agents
Track 3.Computer Applications, Systems, and Networks
Network and Distributed Intelligent Control
Communication and Signal Processing
Smart Sensors and Sensor Fusion
Sensor-aided Smart Grids
High Performance Computing
Big Data Storage
- Publication -
Submitted paper will be peer reviewed by conference committees, and accepted papers will be included in WSAI 2024 Conference Proceedings.
- Submission -
1. The official language is English. The submitted paper should be no less than 4 full pages and prepared carefully according to the conference template.
2. Abstract submission is acceptable but it will be accepted for presentation only.
* Welcome to submit the paper or abstract by Electronic Submission System:
More details about submission, please visit at http://wsai.org/author.html#sub
- Conference Program -
June 7, 2024 | On-site Registration & Zoom Test
June 8, 2024 | Opening Ceremony & Keynote Speechs & Parallel Sessions
June 9, 2024 | Parallel Sessions (Online Sessions)
- About Guangzhou -
Guangzhou (Canton), a prosperous metropolis full of vigor, is the capital city of Guangdong Province located along the south coastline of China.
Being an excellent port on the Pearl River navigable to the South China Sea, and with fast accessibility to Hong Kong and Macau, the city serves as the political, economic, scientific, educational and cultural center in Guangdong area. Being the first cities benefited from the Reform and Opening Up policy since 1978, the city acts as the pioneer of the economic development of the country, with numerous enterprises, which offer many job opportunities and make the city a heavily populated area. Guangzhou is especially prosperous in commerce, tourism, dining, finance and real estate. For travelers, the city shows much attraction through its famous sights such as the Five Ram Statue in Yuexiu Park, Pearl River and White Cloud Mountain.
- Contact -
Conference Secretary: Sylvia Ding
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +86-18030559376