ACE 2024 : Emissions Reductions for Sustainable Energy Futures: A&WMA's 117th Annual Conference & Exhibition
Call For Papers
With its diversity in ecosystems and major exports, a calculated balance between resource development, social responsibilities, and environmental stewardship is needed, making the Canadian Prairies region a hotspot for emissions reductions and technological innovations. Calgary is excited to host ACE 2024, bringing industry, academia, and policymakers together to learn, collaborate, and improve environmental knowledge and decision-making in this unique landscape which is at the forefront of global change.
We’re looking for the latest and greatest research, ideas, and solutions in the environmental industry on topics including, but not limited to:
• 2024 Mini Symposium — Emissions Reductions for Sustainable Energy Futures
• Hot Topics — Coastal Adaptation, Clean Technology, Renewables, ESG Reporting, Agriculture Sector Emissions Reductions
• Air Emissions
• Air Quality, Measurements, Modeling
• Bioenergy, Biofuels, Biogas, Landfills
• Brownfield Redevelopment
• Climate Change
• Community-based Monitoring
• Government, Public Sectors, Indigenous Issues
• Environmental Justice
• Environmental Program Administration
• Health, Safety, and Environmental Effects
• Indoor Air and Vapor Intrusion
• Oil & Gas, Power Generation
• PFAS and Emerging Contaminants
• Regulatory and Legal Issues
• Sustainability and Resource Conservation
• Waste Treatment and Waste-to-Energy
Abstracts of 200-400 words are due by November 27, 2023. Find the full Call for Abstracts and the abstract submission site at www.awma.org/ACE2024authors.
For more conference details, visit www.awma.org/ACE2024.