Energy Efficiency 2024 : European Energy Efficiency Conference
Call For Papers
Price fluctuations, geopolitical instabilities and the climate crisis make the role of energy efficiency in the energy transformation evident. A strong push for energy efficiency in all sectors is critical in delivering energy security and sustainability.
The 2024 Energy Efficiency Conference will show how to realise the high policy
ambitions of the upcoming EU legislation and how to strengthen energy efficiency
demand and markets.
The event is part of the annual World Sustainable Energy Days (WSED), a leading annual conference on the energy transition and climate neutrality with over 650 participants from more than 60 countries.
Get involved in the Energy Efficiency Conference 2024!
Take the opportunity and share your work, projects, research results, achievements, ideas and insights with the worldwide sustainable energy community!
We invite you to submit papers on
● energy transition, climate neutrality
● energy efficiency, renewable energy sources
● energy-efficient and sustainable solutions for buildings, industry
● sustainable energy research, technologies, programmes, markets and policies
● products, services, business models
The papers can address the following aspects:
● successfully realised projects
● technical and business innovation, research results
● policies, programmes, strategies
● information, marketing, dissemination
● market analyses, studies
● innovative products
● financing solutions and business models
● integrated approaches and solutions for energy efficiency and renewable energy sources