STAG 2023 : Smart Tools and Applications in Graphics
Call For Papers
STAG is an annual international conference organized by the Italian Chapter of the Eurographics Association. The University of Basilicata and Casa delle Tecnologie Emergenti di Matera will host STAG 2023 on November 16-17 (https://www.stag-conference.org/2023/index.html).
The aim of STAG is to disseminate knowledge and pioneering concepts pertaining to the theoretical and practical aspects of Computer Graphics. By bringing together researchers and professionals from both national and international scientific communities, the event facilitates the exchange of the latest advancements in the field. The conference actively encourages the submission of innovative proposals that address practical challenges through novel approaches, intelligent solutions that enhance existing techniques and algorithms for real-world applications, as well as system and workflow papers that showcase their tangible impact on practical implementations.
We invite submissions related to, but not limited to, the following topics:
- 2D/3D Computer Vision
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine and Deep Learning for Visual Computing
- Acquisition and Reconstruction
- eXtended Reality
- Computational Fabrication and Digital Manufacturing
- Computational Geometry
- Computer Graphics applications in industry, biomedicine, cultural heritage, entertainment, physics, design, robotics, digital twin, smart cities, etc.
- Geometry processing
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Imaging and image processing
- Pattern Recognition
- Shape modeling, synthesis and analysis
- Topological Data Analysis for Visual Computing
- Visualization and Perception
- Volumetric modeling
- 3D Web graphics
*** Submission ***
Authors are invited to submit original and unpublished research papers, as well as dataset papers and software papers.
Accepted papers will be included in the STAG proceedings, published in the Eurographics Digital Library. The authors of the selected top-quality papers presented at the conference will be invited to submit extended versions to a Special Issue in prestigious academic journals, including Computers & Graphics (Elsevier), Computer Graphics & Applications (IEEE), or Graphical Models (Elsevier).
Please, check the conference website for more information: https://www.stag-conference.org
*** Important dates ***
- Abstract submission: September 10, 2023
- Papers submission: September 17, 2023
- Notification: October 13, 2023
- Camera Ready: October 20, 2023
- Conference: November 16-17, 2023
*** Contact ***
If you have any questions, please contact the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the members of the organization:
- Katia Lupinetti (email@example.com), CNR-IMATI (Italy), Program co-chair
- Francesco Banterle (firstname.lastname@example.org), CNR-ISTI (Italy), Program co-chair
- Gilda Manfredi (email@example.com), University of Basilicata (Italy), Posters co-chair
- Giuseppe Caggianese ((firstname.lastname@example.org), CNR-ICAR (Italy), Posters co-chair
- Nicola Capece (email@example.com), University of Basilicata (Italy), Conference co-chair
- Ugo Erra (firstname.lastname@example.org), University of Basilicata (Italy), Conference co-chair