REFSQ 2024 : International Working Conference on Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality
Conference Series : Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality
Call For Papers
The 30th International Working Conference on Requirement Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality will take place from the 8th to 11th of April 2024 in Winterthur, Switzerland (live, in-person).
Special Theme: Out of the Lab, into the Wild!
This year’s special theme aims at taking our lively community out of the lab into the wild! Rather than outlining a thematic theme for submissions, we encourage the submission of contributions that pay special attention to - but are not limited to - which challenges are relevant to real-world environments and studies that clearly demonstrate what impacts research artifacts have to solve these challenges. Questions that should guide the submissions under the umbrella of this theme are, for example:
- What are domain-specific problems and challenges relevant to Requirements Engineering in practice?
- What are solutions (methodologies and technologies) that guide professionals when handling requirements in real-world environments?
- What different interpretations and manifestations can Requirements Engineering take in practical settings?
- How do we evidently demonstrate that the methods, techniques, and tools we develop solve problems relevant to practice?
- How can we foster fruitful academia-industry collaborations?
- What are insights, experiences, and lessons learned that emerge from our investigations of how RE is applied in practice?
- How can we ensure reproducibility and transparency in our research artifacts?
REFSQ 2024 welcomes submissions for:
- Research Papers
- Workshop Proposals
- Doctoral Symposium
- Posters and Tools
- NEW Education and Training
NEW Check also the Open Science Policy:
Important Dates (all dates are AoE (UTC-12h))
- Workshop Proposals: Oct 27th 2023
- Paper submissions Research track: Nov 10th 2023
- Notification Research track: Jan 15th 2024
- Paper submissions workshops, education and training, posters and tools, and doctoral symposium: Feb 9th 2024
- Notification education and training, Feb 19th 2024
- Notifications workshops, posters and tools, and doctoral symposium: Feb 23rd 2024
Marcela Ruiz, Zurich University of Applied Sciences
Norbert Seyff, University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland FHNW
Daniel Mendez, Blekinge Institute of Technology
Ana Moreira, NOVA University of Lisbon and NOVA LINCS
Oliver Karras, TIB - Leibniz Information Centre for Science and Technology, email@example.com
Gunter Mussbacher - McGill University, firstname.lastname@example.org
Anne Hess, Fraunhofer IESE, Anne.Hess@iese.fraunhofer.de