Brain Metastasis 2023 : Neurosurgical Management of Brain Metastasis
Call For Papers
Special Issue Introduction
This Special Issue aims to gather research contributions from experts in the field of neurovascular disease management. Throughout medical history, our understanding of neurovascular management has evolved, driven by physiological observations and breakthroughs in treatment tools and techniques. Despite these advances, brain aneurysm rupture continues to affect approximately 30,000 Americans annually. To further advance the field and improve patient outcomes, we seek novel research contributions that encompass a comprehensive understanding of neurovascular diseases, from pathology to innovative management techniques, and screening approaches.
This Special Issue welcomes manuscripts in various formats, including original research, multi-institutional/single-institution studies, and literature reviews. We encourage submissions on a range of topics related to neurovascular disease management, including but not limited to:
• Bench research investigating the progression of neurovascular diseases.
• Research focusing on the physiological healing mechanisms of neurovascular diseases.
• Literature reviews examining common presentations of neurovascular diseases.
• Best practices for screening neurovascular diseases.
• Long-term impacts and lifelong management strategies.
• Best practices for post-operative care in neurovascular disease management.
• Comparative analysis of recurrence rates among different demographic groups.
• Cost improvement practices and resource optimization in neurovascular disease management.
• Social and psychological impacts of neurovascular diseases on patients and caregivers.
• Guidelines for neurovascular imaging techniques.
• Innovations in neurovascular disease management.
Dr. Brandon Lucke-Wold MD, PhD
Department of Neurosurgery, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL, United States.
For Author Instructions, please refer to http://jcmtjournal.com/pages/view/author_instructions
For Online Submission, please login at https://oaemesas.com/login?JournalId=jcmt&SpecialIssueId=jcmt20230630
Submission Deadline: 31 Oct 2023
Contacts: Grace Wong, Assistant Editor, firstname.lastname@example.org