APED 2023 : The 3nd International Conference on Applied Physics and Energy Development
Call For Papers
The 3nd International Conference on Applied Physics and Energy Development (APED 2023) will be held in Beijing, China from December 2 to 3, 2023. APED 2023 aims to bring together innovative scholars and industry experts in the field of applied physics and Energy development, exchange ideas, display advanced research achievements and discuss hot topics. We warmly invite you to participate in APED 2023!
★ Important information
Venue: Beijing, China
Conference time: December 2-3, 2023
Deadline: November 15, 2023
Notification of acceptance/rejection: Within 1-2 weeks after submission
Index retrieval: EI
Online submission: https://www.easyaca.com.cn/science/login.html?tg=wikicfp
Professor Jun Li, Xi'an Institute of Energy and Power Engineering
★ Theme of solicitation
APED2023 solicits research papers to describe major innovative contributions to applied physics and Energy development. Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
01. Discovery and Application of Electromagnetic Conversion
02. Nuclear Physics and Nuclear Engineering
03. Geophysics and energy resources exploration and development
04. Optical laws and solar energy utilization
05. Wind Energy, Biomass Energy, and Physics
06. Physical chemistry and coal co production
07. The application of physics in energy conservation (energy-saving lighting, building energy conservation, transportation energy conservation)
★ Publication Information
1. Publication Information
The accepted papers will be published and indexed by EI Compendex.
The APED 2021 conference paper collection has been published online, and all papers have been indexed by the EI core.
APED 2022 has been published in the Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS).
2. Collection of Excellent Papers from SCI Journals
Excellent papers will be directly recommended to suitable SCI journals
★ Contact us
Conference Secretariat: Teacher Sun