IEEE ICGEA 2024 : IEEE--2024 The 8th International Conference on Green Energy and Applications (ICGEA 2024)
Call For Papers
ICGEA 2024 | March 14-16, 2024 | Singapore | CPCI & Ei Compendex & Scopus Indexed
Full Name: IEEE--2024 The 8th International Conference on Green Energy and Applications (ICGEA 2024)
Abbreviation: ICGEA 2024
☆ Time: March 14-16, 2024
☆ Location: Singapore
☆ Website: http://www.icgea.org
Submitted papers will be reviewed by Technical Program Committee and sub-reviewers. All accepted (Registered & Presented) papers of ICGEA 2024 will be published in the conference proceedings, inlcuded in IEEE Xplore and indexed by EI Compendex and Scopus.
☆ Conference History
ICGEA 2017 Proceedings (ISBN:978-1-5386-3984-9) indexed by CPCI, Scopus and EI Compendex already!
ICGEA 2018 Proceedings (ISBN:978-1-5386-5234-3) indexed by CPCI, Scopus and EI Compendex already!
ICGEA 2019 Proceedings (ISBN:978-1-7281-1382-1) indexed by CPCI, Scopus and EI Compendex already!
ICGEA 2020 Proceedings (ISBN:978-1-7281-6020-7) indexed by CPCI, Scopus and EI Compendex already!
ICGEA 2021 Proceedings (ISBN:978-1-7281-7715-1) indexed by CPCI, Scopus and EI Compendex already!
ICGEA 2022 Proceedings (ISBN:978-1-6654-2051-8) indexed by CPCI, Scopus and EI Compendex already!
ICGEA 2023 Proceedings (ISBN:978-1-6654-5609-8) indexed by CPCI, Scopus and EI Compendex already!
• Advance biofuel for a sustainable heavy-duty transport and aviation
• Bioenergy supply management strategies
• Carbon and Methane capture, storage and utilization
• Electric Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution
• FACTS and HVDC controllers
• Green Energy in Transport
• Hybrid vehicles and its integration
• Income generation with green energy
• Low carbon city scenarios, plans and actions
• MDGs and Green Energy
• Natural gas research and development
• Power system economics, operation and control
• Protection, reliability, and restructuring of power systems
• Renewable Energy for Power and Heat
• Settlement forms and functions and energy
• Sustainable materials for buildings
• Transformation of power grids to smart grids
• Wind energy
For more topics, please visit: http://www.icgea.org/topics.html
☆ Submission Link
Alberto Borghetti, IEEE Fellow, University of Bologna, Italy
Siew Hwa Chan, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Yiyan Pei, Singapore Institute of Electronics, Singapore
Igor Kuzle, University of Zagreb, Croatia
Deepak L. Waikar, EduEnergy Consultants LLP, Singapore
Thaiyal Naayagi Ramasamy, Newcastle University, Singapore
Dhivya Sampath Kumar, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Ewa Dziech, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Viboon Sricharoenchaikul, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
Dipti Srinivasan, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Weeratunge Malalasekera, Loughborough University, United Kingdom
☆ Contact Us