AEM 2023 : 2023 International Conference on Advanced and Emerging Materials
Call For Papers
2023 International Conference on Advanced and Emerging Materials (AEM 2023)will be held in Wuhan, Hubei, China from September 16 to 17, 2023. This conference is organized annually by the Hubei Provincial Center for Geological and Environmental Technology Services.
We sincerely invite the Technical Procedure Committee, keynote speakers, guest speakers, and regular speakers. Welcome to submit the entire paper to EI and SCI journals.
★ Important information
Conference time: September 16-17, 2023
Venue: Wuhan, Hubei, China
Deadline: August 30, 2023
Acceptance/rejection notice: 1-2 weeks after submission
Index retrieval: EI/Scopus
online submission https://www.easyaca.com.cn/science/login.html?tg=wikicfp
Associate Professor Guohua Xie
College of Chemistry and Molecular Science, Wuhan University
Professor Ling Zang
University of Utah Department of Materials Science and Engineering and Utah Institute of Nanotechnology
Run Zhang Senior Researcher
Emerging Leadership Researcher at the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC)
★ Theme of solicitation
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
02. Electronic Materials
06. Magnetic Materials
07. Energy materials
08. Optical Materials
★ Submission Guidelines
online submission https://www.easyaca.com.cn/science/login.html
1. Summary submission (only for oral or poster display)
For attendees who are interested in submitting oral or poster presentation summaries only without publications, please follow the following guidelines to submit summaries:
01. The length of the abstract should be strictly controlled within one A4 page, separate from the Cover letter, and contain 200-250 words;
02. The page of the Cover letter should contain a short biography of the corresponding author/speaker and the following information: full name; Title information (Professor/Doctor/Mr./Ms.) (Teacher/Student); Affiliated institution information (department, university/institution)+country; Research interests;
03. The abstract should be submitted in. doc format according to the abstract template;
04. When submitting a summary through the online submission system, please mark it as' Oral/Poster Presentation Summary ';
2. Full text submission (EI meeting minutes or SCI journals)
01. The author is invited to submit unpublished original English papers related to the conference theme and theme. Submitting any redundant or duplicate publications that contain the same or very similar research work violates the recommendation policy and will be rejected for publication.
02. For each accepted paper, at least one author needs to register for the conference and submit the paper in person or online at the conference. This is mandatory for including papers in litigation proceedings.
03. Strict formatting is not required before initial submission, but please refer to the complete paper template here for basic layout and formatting.
04. The complete paper needs to be submitted through the online submission system. Please indicate "EI" or "SCI" when submitting.
The manuscript should not be considered for publication elsewhere at the same time.
★ Publication Information
1. Publication of conference papers
All accepted complete papers published in the conference paper collection will be submitted to EI Compendex/Scopus for indexing. For each accepted paper, at least one author needs to register for the conference and submit the paper.
2. SCI journal publication
For authors who only publish papers in SCI journals without considering conference proceedings, please prepare the paper according to the journal requirements, with a maximum length of 6 pages. There is no need for strict formatting before submitting for the first time, but please refer to the complete paper template above for basic layout and format.
★ Contact us
Teacher Sun 18696121238477