EAI BDTA - PhD Track 2023 : 13th EAI International Conference on Big Data Technologies and Applications - PhD Track
Call For Papers
EAI BDTA 2023 - PhD Track
Edinburgh, UK, 23 August 2023
Conference website: https://infoscale.eai-conferences.org/2023/
Submission link: https://infoscale.eai-conferences.org/2023/submission/
Full Paper Submission deadline: 5 July 2023
Notification deadline: 20 July 2023
Camera-ready deadline: 25 July 2023
The timezone of Important Dates is AoE (Anywhere on the Earth) 23:59:59pm.
The EAI BDTA 2023 conference includes a PhD Track, serving as a forum for PhD students on all subjects relating to the intersection of the conference's main topics. We aim to give PhD students the opportunity to present their ongoing work and interact with senior researchers, experienced in supervising and examining doctoral students. Our main objective is for students to receive constructive feedback and useful advice from senior participants in a respectful and interactive environment. This forum will also be an enormous opportunity for students to develop their professional network, hoping that it may positively impact their future careers.
== Submission Guidelines ==
- Papers should be in English.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the Springer formatting guidelines (see Author’s kit section on https://infoscale.eai-conferences.org/2023/submission/).
- Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section).
- Papers should be 6 - 11 pages in length.
Paper templates can be downloaded from:
- LaTeX2e Proceedings Templates (zip) - https://help.eai-conferences.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/88/2021/04/Springer_Latex_Template.zip
- Microsoft Word Proceedings Templates (zip) - https://help.eai-conferences.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/88/2021/04/Springer_DOCX_Template.zip
== Topics ==
We welcome contributions from the following fields:
Hardware and Software solutions for Big Data Searching, Storing and Management
Data Visualization and Visual Analytics
Natural Language Processing in Big Texts
Biomedical Imaging Pre-processing and Analysis
Structured and Unstructured Data Mining
Deep Learning Architecture, Representations, Unsupervised and Supervised algorithms
Scalable Computational Intelligence Tools
Novel Computational Intelligence Approaches for Data Analysis
Evolutionary and Bio-inspired Approaches for Big Data Analysis
New Domains and Novel Applications Related to Big Data Technologies
Educational Data Mining. Learning Analysis
Artificial Intelligence in Education. Medical Informatics
Information Systems Security
Meta Heuristic Optimization
== Publication ==
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, IO-Port, MatchSciNet, Inspec and Zentralblatt MATH.
Additional publication opportunities:
EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
== Venue ==
The conference will be held in Craiglockhart Campus - Edinburgh Napier University, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
== Contact ==
EAI BDTA 2023 Conference Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org