ICISS 2023 : 12th International Conference on Information Systems and Security - UBT
Call For Papers
UBT INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE 2023
IC - UBT 2023
28-29 OCTOBER 2023
International Conference on Information Systems and Security
It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in our 12th International Conference on Information Systems and Security. IC-ISS is an international peer reviewed conference which publishes works of the scientists as well as practitioners in interested areas.
This Conference is part of the 12th UBT International Conference for Business, Technology and Innovation. The main focus this year will be Resilience and Sustainability.
Scope and Objectives
The aim of the conference is to further facilitate the exchange of knowledge between innovative academics, post-graduate students, doctoral candidates, young researchers, researchers and industrial experts and to share views and experiences of Information Systems and related areas.
Papers and presentations should address topics like:
1. Management Information Systems
2. Agile Project Management in Information Systems
3. Enterprise Resource Planning
4. Health Information Systems
5. Artificial Intelligence and Knowledge Management
6. Human-Centered Computing
7. Open Data and open information;
8. Telecom Industry; Wireless Technologies
9. Customer Care Excellence; Network Economics
10. Social Networking and Location-based; E-Governance
11. E- trade… etc
Potential authors are invited to submit original papers for the presentation in the SHS-IC 2023 conference, not published or being considered elsewhere. The maximum length is 6 pages. For details regarding the accepted standards please visit our website . The papers that do not fulfil the format criteria will not be considered → Paper Format
For further information please refer to the document attached.