MoMM 2023 : The 21st International Conference on Advances in Mobile Computing and Multimedia Intelligence
Conference Series : Advances in Mobile Multimedia
Call For Papers
C A L L F O R P A P E R S
The 21st International Conference on Advances in Mobile Computing and Multimedia Intelligence
04-06 December, 2023
Paper submission: https://momm2023.iiwas.org
"Designing and Developing Intelligent Mobile and Ubiquitous Solutions for Social Good"
*** Important Dates ***
15 June 2023: Full Papers (15 pages), Short papers (6 pages)
20 August 2023: Acceptance Notifications
20 September 2023: Camera-Ready Papers and Authors Registration
04 - 06 December 2023: Conference Dates
*** Publication ***
ALL accepted MoMM2023 papers will be published by Springer in their Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
*** Scope ***
MoMM2023 addresses a wide array of research topics such as smart cities, digital twins, nanotechnology, augmented and virtual reality, artificial intelligence, chatbots and conversational interfaces, edge computing and server-less cloud computing.
*** Topics ***
Specific topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Multimedia Intelligence
- Mobile and ubiquitous multimedia
- IoT and edge computing and applications
- Smart cities and smart homes
- smart vehicles
- Mobile sensing technologies and applications
- Mobile healthcare applications
- Wireless sensing technologies and wearables
- Mobile crowd-sensing
- Mobile multimodal interfaces
- mobile data analytics and mobile AI
- Chatbots and conversational interfaces
- Immersive computing
- pervasive AR/VR
- Context-aware applications and recommender systems
- Data Visualisation on mobile devices
- Localisation, indoor positioning and tracking systems
- Mobile distributed reasoning and processing
- 5G and 6G mobility
*** Submission Guidelines ***
- Full Papers (maximum 15 pages including references and appendixes).
- Short Papers (maximum 6 pages including references and appendixes.
- Paper submission link: https://momm2023.iiwas.org
- Authors should consult Springer’s authors’ instructions and use the proceedings templates, either for LaTeX or for Word, for the preparation of their papers.
- Please refer to Paper Submission procedure at MoMM2023 website (https://www.iiwas.org/conferences/momm2023/paper-submission.html)
*** Past Conferences ***
ACM Digital library: https://dl.acm.org/conference/momm
*** Program Committee Chair ***
Pari Delir Haghighi, Program Committee Chair, Monash University, Australia