ISORC 2024 : International Symposium on Object/Component/Service-Oriented Real-Time Distributed Computing
Conference Series : International Symposium on Object/Component/Service-Oriented Real-Time Distributed Computing
Call For Papers
ISORC has been established as the leading event devoted to state-of-the-art research and state-of-the-practice applications in the field of real-time computing. Celebrating the 26th anniversary since its foundation in 1998, ISORC continues the trend of providing an international forum for researchers and industry experts to exchange and share their experiences, ideas, latest research results on all aspects of ORC technology. Following the previous years’ experience, ISORC will continue to employ the double-blind review process this year.
We solicit high-quality papers pertaining to all aspects of ORC technology and especially those that are well aligned with the 2024 theme. Authors are encouraged to consider submissions with a practical orientation and validation related to Case Studies & Applications in this area. The ORC focus areas include, but are not limited to:
• Software architectures for real-time distributed computing.
• Distributed Real-Time Image, video, and stream Processing.
• Distributed Communication for Emerging and Future Networks.
• Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) for Distributed Computing.
• AI/ML, LLM, and Federated Learning for Real-Time Distributed Computing.
• Digital Twin for Future Networks and Emerging IoT Applications
• Cybersecurity, and Trust for Distributed Real-Time IoT Systems.
• Optimization Approaches for Distributed Real-Time Computing in the context of IoT, Cyber Physical Systems (CPS), and Edge-Cloud Continuum.
• Sustainable and Green Computing transformation in edge to cloud continuum.
• Formal Verification and Model Checking for Distributed Real-Time IoT, CPS , and Cloud.
• Ontology-based Knowledge Modelling for Real-Time Distributed IoT & CPS.
• Dependability, Fault tolerance, and Resilience of Distributed Real-Time IoT.
• Algorithms for Real-Time Analytics.
• Operating systems, Middleware, and System Software.
• Distributed Management, Monitoring, Performance Evaluation.
• Applications for IoT, CPS, Edge-Cloud, Distributed Embedded Computing.
• Real-time applications, for example, digital twins for IoT, multimedia processing, web/mobile applications, medical devices, Intelligent Transportation Systems, industrial automation systems and Industry 4.0, Internet of Things and Smart Grids, embedded and cyber-physical systems (automotive, avionics, autonomous vehicles, consumer electronics, building systems, sensors, etc), multimedia processing, RT Web-based Applications, QoS-Aware and real-time Cloud/Edge/Fog Computing, real-time packet processing for future networking infrastructures and Network Function Virtualization (NFV), Network Slicing, Blockchain for Real-Time IoT applications, Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) for Real-time Log Management, decentralized real-time data network, Digital Twins for IoT Industries, time-sensitive social dispersed computing.
• Extended Submission deadline: December 28, 2023
• Acceptance notification: March 05, 2024
• Camera-ready papers: March 20, 2024
Guidelines for Manuscripts
IEEE ISORC 2024 invites papers in two categories. Submission guidelines for each category of paper are as follows:
• Regular Research Papers: Papers should describe original work and be maximum 10 pages, in length, using the IEEE paper format. A maximum of two extra pages may be purchased.
• Short Papers: Short research papers, maximum 6 pages, using the IEEE format, on real-time analytics are also invited, and should contain enough information for the program committee to understand the scope of the project and evaluate the novelty of the problem or approach.
Papers are to be submitted through the HotCRP system: https://isorc24.hotcrp.com/
For more information
More information about IEEE ISORC 2024, including submission guidelines, can be found at: https://isorc.github.io/2024/