IWSSS 2023 : International Workshop on Systems Safety & Security
Call For Papers
I kindly invite you to contribute with original scientific papers at IWSSS 2023, the 11th edition of the International Workshop on Systems Safety & Security, which will take place between 29 June - 30 June 2023, in conjunction with the ECAI 2023 conference at Politehnica University, Bucharest, Romania.
The workshop themes are increasingly crucial in the global political, military, and economic context. Its topics are related to the security and safety of the systems, which are key components of critical infrastructures such as energy production and distribution, water and wastewater management, defense, healthcare providers, transportation systems, and communications.
The papers presented in the previous editions were high-quality works published in IEEE Xplore and indexed by Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (ISI). The documents from the last editions (IWSSS 2021, 2022) are SCOPUS indexed and currently pending ISI indexing.
Workshop topics include, but are not limited to:
- Systems security & safety;
- Formal methods for security;
- Data security and privacy in critical systems;
- Physical and logical access control;
- Biometric identification of persons;
- Malware detection, modeling, and analysis methods;
- Security assessment, pen testing, vulnerability evaluation;
- Risk assessment methods and case studies;
- Wireless sensor networks security;
- Artificial intelligence used in the field of safety and security;
- Asset tracking, monitoring, and surveillance solutions;
- Advanced encryption techniques.
- Regular Paper Submission Deadline: 1st June 2023
- Regular Paper Notification of Acceptance Due: 11th June 2023
- Camera-ready Paper & Registration Due: 14th June 2023
- ECAI 2023 & IWSSS 2023 Conference Days: 29-30 June 2023
Detailed information about our workshop, paper submission, and paper template can be found at https://iwsss.org.
Emil Pricop, Ph.D., Eng.
IWSSS 2023 Chair