Q-SET 2023 : International Workshop on Quantum Software Engineering and Technology
Call For Papers
As quantum computing evolves, Quantum Software Engineering (QSE) becomes a relevant topic for both researchers and practitioners. IEEE defines Software Engineering as the application of a systematic, disciplined, quantifiable approach to the development, operation, and maintenance of software, as well as to the study of these approaches. Thus, the Quantum Software Engineering community is gaining presence in all the relevant quantum computing research forums as a way to produce quantum software in a systematic and controlled way with adequate quality levels. This will ensure quantum software progress along with the last advances in quantum computing.
This event will serve as a discussion forum on how to produce quantum software considering lessons learned from the classical software engineering field as well as novel approaches. This implies applying or adapting the existing software engineering processes, methods, techniques, and principles for the development of quantum software or even creating new methods and techniques that will help create quantum software with the appropriate quality attributes.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
In the 3rd International Workshop on Quantum Software Engineering and Technology we welcome papers around the following themes:
* Quantum programming techniques and practices
* Quantum software design
* Quantum computing algorithms
* Quantum software engineering methodologies
* Quantum software services
* Analysis and design of quantum programs
* Testing and verification of quantum programs
* Quality assurance of quantum software
* Evolution and maintenance of quantum software
* Modelling of quantum software
* Automation of the quantum software production
* Model-driven engineering and generative techniques for quantum software
* Metrics for quantum software
* Frameworks and tools for developing quantum programs
* Service-oriented quantum software
* Quantum software experimentations
* Quantum software execution
* Industrial applications
* Empirical evaluations
Paper submissions due: June 15, 2023
Acceptance notices: July 15, 2023
Final versions due: August 7, 2023
Jose Garcia-Alonso – University of Extremadura – Spain
Majid Haghparast – University of Jyväskylä – Finland
Tommi Mikkonen – University of Jyväskylä – Finland
Ricardo Pérez Castillo – University of Castilla-La Mancha – Spain
Juan M. Murillo – COMMPUTAEX Foundation – Spain
Submitted papers must be formatted in accordance with the information for QCE authors. More information at the QCE23 website.
Papers are limited to four pages including references and will be reviewed by at least three reviewers. The QCE23 EasyChair submission system must be used for paper submissions. Accepted papers will be included in the QCE23 proceedings.
At least one author of each accepted submission must register at QCE23 and present the work during the corresponding session.