BCT4C3 2023 : Blockchain Technology for Cyber Defense, Cybersecurity, and Countermeasures: Techniques, Solutions, and Applications (Book from CRC Press)
Call For Papers
We are pleased to invite you to contribute a book chapter (20-25 pages, plagiarism below 10%) for our upcoming book which will be published by CRC Press.
Topics invited (but not limited to):
1. BCT for Cybersecurity and Cyber Defense
2. BCT for Data and Information Security
3. BCT-enabled Tools and Techniques for Web Security
4. BCT for Digital Forensics and Security
5. BCT for Countermeasures and Ransomware
6. BCT Applications for National Defense and Cybercrime
7. BCT Solutions and Models for Cryptography
8. BCT for Data Analytics and Cyber Threats
9. BCT challenges for Privacy and Security
10. BCT-based Secure Information Systems
11. BCT Strategy for Cyber attacks and Crime
12. BCT for Healthcare and Self-Sovereign Identity
13. BCT for Small Business and Smart Homes
14. BCT for Secure Governance and Trust
15. BCT Solutions to enhance and ensure IoT Security
Dr. Naresh Kshetri, Lindenwood University, St. Charles, Missouri, USA
Dr. Purnendu Shekhar Pandey, KIET Group of Institutions, Ghaziabad, India
Dr. Mohiuddin Ahmed, Edith Cowan University, Perth, Australia
* For more information and any related queries, please email to email@example.com
* Link to access this book chapter submission form: https://forms.gle/jqJv1a68S2qq7c7w6
* There is no publication / processing fees for the book chapters !
* The publisher will submit this book to Scopus for possible indexing.
* CRC Press is a premier global publisher of science, technology, and medical resources that specializes in producing technical books (https://crcpress.com).
* Important dates - Abstract submission: 30 MAY 2023, Abstract acceptance notification: 20 JUNE 2023, Full chapter submission: 10 SEPTEMBER 2023, Chapter notifications review: 20 SEPTEMBER 2023, Revised full chapter submission: 20 OCTOBER 2023, Full chapter acceptance: 31 OCTOBER 2023