SANDY 2023 : Scalable Algorithms for Network Dynamics
Call For Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS
The First International Workshop on Scalable Algorithms for Network Dynamics (SANDY-2023)
Date: August 7, 2023
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
SANDY will be co-hosted with the 52nd International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP 2023), on August 7, 2023.
* Full Paper Submission Deadline: June 1, 2023
* Author Notification: June 20, 2023
* Camera-Ready Copy: June 26, 2023
* Workshop: August 7, 2023
SANDY 2023 will focus on R&D efforts in dynamic network (graph) algorithms, software frameworks, and applications.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Novel solutions for accelerating graph learning-based methods using methodologies such as neural graph networks and knowledge graphs;
• Frameworks for developing dynamic graph algorithms;
• Hardware platforms specialized for addressing large, dynamic, and multi-attributed graphs;
• Problem domains and applications of dynamic graphs
Both regular papers, as well as short position papers describing work-in-progress with innovative ideas related to the workshop topics, are being solicited. Accepted papers will be published by the ACM International Conference Proceedings Series (ICPS), in conjunction with those of other ICPP workshops, in a volume entitled 52nd International Conference on Parallel Processing Workshops (ICPP 2023 Workshops). This volume will be available for download via the ACM Digital Library. For paper submission guidelines, visit: https://sites.google.com/view/sandyworkshop
The paper submission online system is: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sandy1
Note that first-time users will have to create an account.
This workshop is soliciting regular papers as well as short position papers describing work-in-progress with innovative ideas related to the workshop topics.
• Abstracts of at most 500 words for both regular and short papers must be submitted by May 27, 2023. Full manuscripts must be submitted by June 1, 2023.
• Submitted regular papers may not exceed eight (8) single-spaced double-column pages using 10-point size font on 8.5x11 inch pages (ACM conference style), including figures, tables, and references. Submitted manuscripts should include author names and affiliations.
• Submitted short papers may not exceed five (5) single-spaced double-column pages using 10-point size font on 8.5x11 inch pages (ACM conference style), including figures, tables, and references. Submitted manuscripts should include author names and affiliations.
• ACM templates to prepare the submissions can be found at https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template
Dip Shankar Banerjee